SiouxSports.com Forum

Bubba's Staff: Who's it gonna be?.......and when?

Siouxperfan777

I just watched the UND Sports Zone webcast, and the Herald guys had a good point about Rudolph--he has a good track record of developing quarterbacks, at least from his SCSU days.

Wonder if he has any connections with a couple of the HS senior athletes out west? Yanosko from Minot comes to mind.

Know who it is? Dm me it if so.

Kevin Maurice per SFI tweet was Director of Player Personnel in 2012 and Assistant Recruiting Coordinator in 2013 for Purdue University of the Big Ten....sounds like a great hire, but why did he give up that to be RB coach and Recruiting coordinator at an FCS school? Either way, I am becoming impressed with Bubba's assistants.....dramatic improvement over previous years, nice to see people with legitimate experience.

Quit trying to shoot the messenger. Don't hate gfhockey, hate the game. Give credit where it is due, mr gfhockey deserves quite a bit recently regardless of how he delivers it.

I agree. gfhockey has info that most of us don't have have. I appreciate his sharing of inside information. Thank you gfhockey!!!

Agreed completely with geaux_sioux. Gfhockey has delivered plenty of times as of late.

50% of the time, he's right 100% of the time.

Kevin Maurice per SFI tweet was Director of Player Personnel in 2012 and Assistant Recruiting Coordinator in 2013 for Purdue University of the Big Ten....sounds like a great hire, but why did he give up that to be RB coach and Recruiting coordinator at an FCS school? Either way, I am becoming impressed with Bubba's assistants.....dramatic improvement over previous years, nice to see people with legitimate experience.

A position coach/recruiting coordinator is a step up the ladder from his previous positions, even if it is at the FCS level. He was a Grad Asst when he was DPP at Purdue. Looks like he has a pretty good background. I think normally you might want a recruiting coordinator with a few more connections to your main recruiting area, but with the ties the HC/OC/DC have, does not seem like it is a must in this situation.