SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs Northern Colorado

Cratter

I also think Golloday has taken his game to another level the last few games. The thing that has impressed me the most has been how well he blocks on the edge. Next year him and Jackson will be about as solid tandem of blocking WR you will find.

Bartels looks so much better than he did earlier this year. He's throwing fewer ducks and wisely ate the football a few times. He was asked to carry the team with his arm and got it done. He also showed some great leadership on the sideline. His improvement has been huge and he's got a great attitude. Hopefully Mollberg can do this same

Bartels looks so much better than he did earlier this year. He's throwing fewer ducks and wisely ate the football a few times. He was asked to carry the team with his arm and got it done. He also showed some great leadership on the sideline. His improvement has been huge and he's got a great attitude. Hopefully Mollberg can do this same

His first pick wasn't his fault as it was off the receivers hands. He looked really good out there. But would be even greater if we had a running game.

I think we found our starter for the next 3 years...Ryan Bartels.

If there is a new coaching staff in place next year, I'd think both Mollberg & Bartles start w/ a clean slate & it is an open competition going forward. Also depends on Offensive scheme that a new staff would run.

I'm not sure what to make of the stats from this game. We rushed for 4 yards............... On 23 attempts.......... We did, however, own possession with 34min and forced two very important turnovers. I'll also take only 4 penalties for 26 any day.

With that said, it still isn't good enough. UNC just isn't good and we looked pretty bad at times. The bar needs to be raised a lot.

I'm not sure what to make of the stats from this game. We rushed for 4 yards............... On 23 attempts.......... We did, however, own possession with 34min and forced two very important turnovers. I'll also take only 4 penalties for 26 any day.

With that said, it still isn't good enough. UNC just isn't good and we looked pretty bad at times. The bar needs to be raised a lot.

This was the surprising stat for me. Our defense finally got not one but two turnovers. That helps big time.

I was also pleased that Bartels didn't make any terrible throws. His picks were all in the wr. He was in complete control today. But we still ran for only 4 freaking yards

Focus on the offseason is to get a running game. We haven't had one since the GWFC days.

I've never understood why sacks count against rushing yards and not passing yards. Seems to me that a sack should count against a team's passing yards but not the qb's individual passing yards.