SiouxSports.com Forum

GDT at Arizona's flagship university

geaux_sioux

I'm pumped for this game. It'll be a true test for the defense and how far they've come. Also a good test to see how far the offense has fallen or if they can improve.

Without Kuksa, perhaps it won't be a true blue test of how far our D has come, but if they do well without him, it will really be encouraging. What a defensive stud he's going to be if he can recover completely from this injury.

Without Kuksa, perhaps it won't be a true blue test of how far our D has come, but if they do well without him, it will really be encouraging. What a defensive stud he's going to be if he can recover completely from this injury.

If he's good to go in the future out safeties will be rock solid for years to come. We just need some CBs to compliment them and we'll have a solid secondary for the first time since Alexander was at CB.

I'm going to be honest im a little confused about the broadcast today... simple question: if i have Midcontinent's most basic channel package, will i get it on tv? or will i have to watch online?

It's on FS North - you'll get it.

For Midcontient:

Standard definition: ch. 28

HD: ch. 623

It's on FS North - you'll get it.

For Midcontient:

Standard definition: ch. 28

HD: ch. 623

Thank you! I was thinking that but wasn't 100 percent sure why in the world they would show this game. Hopefully the recruits think our road uniforms look nice.... That could be one possible positive thing that could come from this... Oh a win wouldn't hurt i guess.