SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs Sacramento State Predictions

WeAreNorthDakota

If they win out do you think they make the post season?

The expanded playoff field would help our odds but I still don't think it's likely. NAU is our only remaining chance at a big win and if they win all but the game against us they'd finish at 8-3 with a win over Montana. If they lose another game and finish 7-4 then our win loses some luster and there would be a chance a team like SUU or Poly could grab the 4th birth from the Big Sky. Several dominos would have to fall our way along with winning out unless the Big Sky somehow gets 5 teams in the field.

With the expanded field I guess someone has to get in, but man, if your best win is NAU and you got crushed at home by everyone that matters...playoff expansion feels a lot like D2.

I left out a part. If NAU finishes at 8-3 with a loss to us they would likely still get in ahead of us. Unless we blow them out but I don't see that happening.

I'll set the over/under attendance at 7250. I'm leaning slightly over...not sure why though. I won't make it but found a brave soul to to lift my 4 tickets off my hands and sit thru what IMO is going to be 5 losses in a row at home.

The Boot! Sheep Week!!!!!!!! Loving the signature!

Got up early, heading to Laramie.

Wyoming's QB, Brett Smith is #3 in total yards per game. Colorado State is second to last in pass defense in FBS.... It could get ugly...

The drive for five... Beat the sheep! We're going to have fun today. Going with a CSU alum...she'll wear her CSU stuff...I'll be cowboy ready with my pokes gear. (UW is my grad school..)

With the expanded field I guess someone has to get in, but man, if your best win is NAU and you got crushed at home by everyone that matters...playoff expansion feels a lot like D2.

With the expanded field someone is getting in at 7-4. That said UND needs a lot of help and has to improve their play to get in.

With the expanded field someone is getting in at 7-4. That said UND needs a lot of help and has to improve their play to get in.

I find it amusing that some are bringing up playoffs STILL for this team. Let me put it this way...ZERO chance at the playoffs and that number is too high!! This team has shown no ability to play consistent winning FB. They are 12 of 13 in scoring D in the BSC. Reality needs to set in for some and playoff talk needs to end ASAP. A disciplined well executed team win today would be a welcomed sight...let's start there.

I find it amusing that some are bringing up playoffs STILL for this team. Let me put it this way...ZERO chance at the playoffs and that number is too high!! This team has shown no ability to play consistent winning FB. They are 12 of 13 in scoring D in the BSC. Reality needs to set in for some and playoff talk needs to end ASAP. A disciplined well executed team win today would be a welcomed sight...let's start there.

Obviously you can only take it a game at a time. I want to see what type if discipline the team plays with today as well.