SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. U of Manitoba Gameday - Sunday

AZSIOUX

Webcast was working perfectly up until the penalty shot....now all hosed up.

Exact same for me. Now I can't get it back at all.

Just got it back. I had the video popped out. I closed that, then restarted it in the main browser window and it started working again. Slightly annoying but that's been my only issue all night. No buffering issues at all. And pretty good quality, too.

Webcast was working perfectly up until the penalty shot....now all hosed up.

Just got it back. I had the video popped out. I closed that, then restarted it in the main browser window and it started working again. Slightly annoying but that's been my only issue all night. No buffering issues at all. And pretty good quality, too.

Same here. First problem of night. Stopped feed, then hit play again and fine ever since.

All the rookie defensemen haven't really had a chance to screw up too badly thus far.

You can tell this Manitoba group has had some time together. Powerplay looks like they know what they're doing and a lot more crisp.

Not sure what player just took a penalty....Answer Simpson.

Ditto, I did the same thing and it's working fine.

Not to get negative this early in the season but this second period has been terrible and their Pp looks bad as well. This is an 0-2 Manitoba team. Hopefully they get one before the end of the period.

How much time do you suppose they have had to practice the PP?

missed the first 2 1/2 minutes, had one stop for buffering, Using HDMI cable to TV, but that only gets me the picture, sound is coming thru the crappy laptop speakers, any suggestions?

Go to control panel/sound and select hdmi as your output. The other possibility is you hdmi cable it not firmly seated on one end or the other.