SiouxSports.com Forum

The next coach of UND football is....

darell1976

So, you are saying UND passed him over to promote Muss.. I say bull, Dale and Bubba took off together for SUI and turned there back on UND - that is why I don't want anything to do with either of them now.

When Dale left UND did not open up the job externally so Bubba as an employee of UMD at the time was not able to apply. Pump your brakes.

I don't feel like Dale and Bubba turned their back on UND. They had a opportunity to move up to D-1AA and make more money. You really can't blame someone for wanting to further their career.

UND was just starting the move up to D-1AA when Dale left - why not stay at UND and build the program. Again, I am fine with people taking opportunities to further their careers. I have done the same thing with my career. I guess as a fan, I am saying that I have moved on also. So, I am not interested.

UND was just starting the move up to D-1AA when Dale left - why not stay at UND and build the program. Again, I am fine with people taking opportunities to further their careers. I have done the same thing with my career. I guess as a fan, I am saying that I have moved on also. So, I am not interested.

At this time we had "Mr Pushups" maybe the worst AD in UND History. When you don't get support or see a future, you move on.

So, it is ok for you to take opportunities in your career but not ok for a coach at UND?

am i the only one disappointed with the herald again on this one...maybe a day before hopefully having a new coach there is nothing in the herald....click on the sports link and you see kotelnicki and kleiman??? when wasthe last time someone at the herald tried to contact faison???

am i the only one disappointed with the herald again on this one...maybe a day before hopefully having a new coach there is nothing in the herald....click on the sports link and you see kotelnicki and kleiman??? when wasthe last time someone at the herald tried to contact faison???

Noticed the Kleiman story had him recruiting yesterday...meanwhile silence from Faison.