SiouxSports.com Forum

Another Bison arrested

SiouxVolley

NDSU may be better on the field at this time, but at least we don't see the trouble off the field.

Sorry buddy, don't tell me for one minute you wouldn't gladly take a little off the field trouble in exchange for 10 national championships.

A little? Obviously most ndsu fans are ok with their mess.

Tough to call a team winning championships a mess. Now...a team who cant get students or fans to show up....regularly gets embarrassed...that is a mess.

Tough to call a team winning championships a mess. Now...a team who cant get students or fans to show up....regularly gets embarrassed...that is a mess.

Regularly gets embarrassed? You're absolutely right. With all those off the field issues, you couldn't be more right that NDSU "regularly gets embarrassed." That is a mess.

But I thought you guys were doing ok with attendance? Certainly as well as UND's premier sports does attendancewise on a given home weekend.

• Upvote 1

Regularly gets embarrassed? You're absolutely right. With all those off the field issues, you couldn't be more right that NDSU "regularly gets embarrassed." That is a mess.

But I thought you guys were doing ok with attendance? Certainly as well as UND's premier sports does attendancewise on a given home weekend.

UND and premier don't belong in the same sentence buddy. Wasn't the Taliban still in power the last time UND won anything?

UND and premier don't belong in the same sentence buddy. Wasn't the Taliban still in power the last time UND won anything?

Your words not mine, buddy. Just trying to maintain the apples to apples comparisons (premier program vs premier programs). You threw me off when you wrote about a team winning championships, I thought you were finally seeing the light and talking about UND hockey and its championships (tied for second most in the NCAA), and then I thought you were contrasting that with the "embarrassing" string of issues down at NDSU, especially recently. But I guess you still have the yellow and gold blinders on, even though you're constantly trying to horn your way in with the in-crowd up here with us. It must bite to not be accepted where you obviously truly want to be. :p

Your words not mine, buddy. Just trying to maintain the apples to apples comparisons (premier program vs premier programs). You threw me off when you wrote about a team winning championships, I thought you were finally seeing the light and talking about UND hockey and its championships (tied for second most in the NCAA), and then I thought you were contrasting that with the "embarrassing" string of issues down at NDSU, especially recently. But I guess you still have the yellow and gold blinders on, even, though you're constantly trying to horn your way in with the in-crowd up here with us. It must bite to not be accepted where you obviously truly want to be. :p

Since when has UND had a premier program? I am pretty sure they haven't won anything in years....

Fun fact. If NDSU cut football, and UND continues winning national championships at their current rate, it'd be over 900 years before UND finally caught up to NDSU in football championships.

True, programs do make runs from time to time. I guess that would be like me saying to you after UND won the national championship in 2000, its second in 3 years, "Didn't Saddam Hussein invade Kuwait the last time NDSU won anything?" What comes around goes around, I guess. Difference is I have the years and perspective to realize that, and know that the king of the hill today sits on a precarious throne. I just don't pompously and naively go around strutting around like a peacock in the neighbor's yard and expect not to be teased.

Since when has UND had a premier program? I am pretty sure they haven't won anything in years....

Fun fact. If NDSU cut football, and UND continues winning national championships at their current rate, it'd be over 900 years before UND finally caught up to NDSU in football championships.

Uh, fun fact, it was 22 years since NDSU won a championship in football before 2012. So what is your point? See how this works? Everyone has their talking points, perspectives and stats, and we could go on on like this all day and night.

JohnBoy would you like to be New England right now? As far as I see it, I would rather play average ball and have true role models for young children then law breaking champions. If you have any sons that see NDSU players as roll models don't be suprised if something happens in the future. I viewed Jeff, and Jay Panzer as roll models, but not because of their play on the ice. It was everything they and their coach stood for.

Hypocrisy makes me smile.

(this comment aimed only at SiouxVolley)

Hypocrisy is the bizon way, so yeah, it makes you smile. High percentage of posts on Bisonville are about flushing sh*t down to el Forko followed by a chorus of laughter. Hey, hypocrites.

Bet you nearly sh*t your pants seeing the topic.

Thought for sure the arrested kid is a bisonville regular. Half of the posters has recited sh*t-faced experiences like that, and the other half are like mother hens and pretend and deny something like that happened to anything bizon.

Could be a picture of Bresciani's situation with lost emails. Footprints all over but yet denies. Seems like the whole institution always is tracking feces around, but pretending nothing happened.

Watch your tracks!

• Upvote 1

JohnBoy would you like to be New England right now? As far as I see it, I would rather play average ball and have true role models for young children then law breaking champions. If you have any sons that see NDSU players as roll models don't be suprised if something happens in the future. I viewed Jeff, and Jay Panzer as roll models, but not because of their play on the ice. It was everything they and their coach stood for.

Tell ya what, I was raised to see the football team here in Fargo as something special and all that. I have never been in any real trouble other than I got a minor.

Uh, fun fact, it was 22 years since NDSU won a championship in football before 2012. So what is your point? See how this works? Everyone has their talking points, perspectives and stats, and we could go on on like this all day and night.

Its the summer, good time for good natured ribbing. I will counter with...when NDSU goes on runs, our guys tend to win multiple titles.

Tell ya what, I was raised to see the football team here in Fargo as something special and all that. I have never been in any real trouble other than I got a minor.

Its the summer, good time for good natured ribbing. I will counter with...when NDSU goes on runs, our guys tend to win multiple titles.

I'll give you that. I can appreciate your new-found giddiness and zeal for your beloved NDSU. This winning stuff is all pretty new to you. When you were growing up -- outside of women's basketball -- you didn't see much for Nattys. Those musta been some pretty lean years to love the hometown team.

Something special? If my calculations of your age are accurate... you grew up in the Rocky and Bobby B. coaching years. Not much special about those halcyon days of yesteryear at Moo U, IMHO. ;)

Hypocrisy is the bizon way, so yeah, it makes you smile. High percentage of posts on Bisonville are about flushing sh*t down to el Forko followed by a chorus of laughter. Hey, hypocrites.

Bet you nearly sh*t your pants seeing the topic.

Thought for sure the arrested kid is a bisonville regular. Half of the posters has recited sh*t-faced experiences like that, and the other half are like mother hens and pretend and deny something like that happened to anything bizon.

Could be a picture of Bresciani's situation with lost emails. Footprints all over but yet denies. Seems like the whole institution always is tracking feces around, but pretending nothing happened.

Watch your tracks!

SiouxSports oldtimers: You actually claim this guy? He makes lakesbison and JBB sound like Lord Byron and John Keats. :)

BTW SiouxVolley, did you even understand why I posted about hypocrisy? In a different thread, you were saying Tony of BV should be sued for libel/slander because he suggested Holmberg was the anonymous legislator behind the Brescani email request. Yet you are the one who started this thread that's basically a giant lie. Understand now?

Everyone else: Peace out bros.

• Upvote 1

BTW SiouxVolley, did you even understand why I posted about hypocrisy? In a different thread, you were saying Tony of BV should be sued for libel/slander because he suggested Holmberg was the anonymous legislator behind the Brescani email request. Yet you are the one who started this thread that's basically a giant lie. Understand now?

Do you even understand what is and isn't an attempt of humor? Taking offense at a posting isn't the basis for libel like you seem to "think". Good Lord. So now you are saying Tony's post was just an attempt of humor and smack - and not an attempt to deflect any criticism of Bresciani and NDSU to UND with a made up story? The truth is that what Tony said is subject to a libel issue. What I said didn't attack anyone - only satirized numerous NDSU situations, and therefore was automatically offensive to bizon fans like you that can't take any jokes thrown their way.

Posters like you laugh at all the sh*t thrown at UND, but can't take anything that's thrown at NDSU. So typical of bisonville posters: so pretentious and brazen about hating UND, but so victimized by any humor thrown NDSU's way. Get some perspective in your life for goodness sake and grow some skin.

Just noticed on bisonville that one of the posters there used the same story as a way to slam the Fargo police: saying Fargo police got what they had coming (handling a feces-ridden person) based on what the FPD did to Travis Beck. Noticed you didn't take offense at the slam to the Fargo police. Moderate your own people before you come here and tell UND people how to think. Just another example of your hypocrisy.

• Upvote 1

SiouxSports oldtimers: You actually claim this guy? He makes lakesbison and JBB sound like Lord Byron and John Keats. :)

Everyone else: Peace out bros.

FU still isn't playing at the top level of football, UND has been at the top level of hockey for over 60 years. FU will never win a championship in the top level of college football - fortunately I think you've hit your daily quota for posting here and trying to make your inane points.
  • Upvote 1

One thing that is true and a fact is your men's and women's sports in their first year out of transition took LAST place in the BSC. (and last place by alot). I really don't see much improvement for next year. What's going to happen if you repeat?

One thing that is true and a fact is your men's and women's sports in their first year out of transition took LAST place in the BSC. (and last place by alot). I really don't see much improvement for next year. What's going to happen if you repeat?

Thanks for caring. We'll be just fine - no DIIs on our schedule.