SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats

MafiaMan

I apologize for asking this. But is it one size fits all when it comes to the hats again? I'm getting one for my dad, and he has such a big head that I hope a one size fits all would actually fit him.

Must be all that Sacred Heart hockey knowledge.

I apologize for asking this. But is it one size fits all when it comes to the hats again? I'm getting one for my dad, and he has such a big head that I hope a one size fits all would actually fit him.

Must be all that Sacred Heart hockey knowledge.

One size fits all...it's pretty stretchy material.

One size fits all...it's pretty stretchy material.

The reason i needed another was my 7 year old stole mine for school....

In my day we didn't need hats,,,,,,we piled twigs and leaves on our head and kept a warm coal in there for warmth......on the walk to school......both ways....up hill.....twenty feet of snow I tell ya if there was an inch.

The reason i needed another was my 7 year old stole mine for school....

In my day we didn't need hats,,,,,,we piled twigs and leaves on our head and kept a warm coal in there for warmth......on the walk to school......both ways....up hill.....twenty feet of snow I tell ya if there was an inch.

Yeah, but I'll bet you didn't have to fight bars, wolves and injuns both ways ... and get off my lawn!!! :lol:

• Upvote 1

current numbers as of 10:00am 10-22-13: 27 hats total

black w/moniker (6 total): Ice Arena Man (2), Blackheart (3), siouxczech29 (1)

black with no moniker (5 total): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), southpaw (1), Wreckincrew (2)

green w/moniker (2 total): Ice Arena Man (1), Goon (1)

green with no moniker (5): letsSIOUXum (1), Wilbur (1), remington_270 (1), lawkota (1), Wreckincrew (1)

grey w/moniker (5 total): siouxczech29 (1), YaneA (2), lawkota (1), Frozen4Sioux (1)

pink w/moniker (3 total): YaneA (3)

pink with no moniker (1 total): remington_270 (1)

*****Order will be placed by Thursday, October 31st in order to allow time for Christmas delivery. NO EXCEPTIONS!*****

By the way, anyone wishing to tie my moniker to their hats are welcome to do so. Feel free. It was forged, and reserved, with divine providence years ago.

The University's use of my copyright, on the other hand, is being met with the full force of the law as NorthDakotaHockey knows it. Feel free to donate to support my war against the powers that be at UND for stealing my name.

By the way, anyone wishing to tie my moniker to their hats are welcome to do so. Feel free. It was forged, and reserved, with divine providence years ago.

On the flip side, should I run into any MafiaMan hats other than my own, there WILL be consequences and repercussions.