SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. Michigan Tech - Best 2 of 3 - Ticket to the X

AZSIOUX

For the record, I believe I've blocked three people from the chats in four years: two were obvious trolls, and one was trying to post racially-based comments.

If Schlossman wants me to block him, he can try his luck by taking cheap shots at the Saskatchewan Roughriders.

Why did they steal a high schools name? :whistling:
  • Upvote 1

The last 10 games UND has scored 33 goals that is good for 3.3 goals per game and have a 6-2-2 record. In six of those games they have scored four or more goals and have a 5-1 record, unless my math is right.

on sat night he didn't allow that comment and I tried sending it twice. and saturday night, no, they didn't give him any support as they scored 1 goal. we don't need to get into an argument over this, I know what their record is and all that is in the past now as we head into the post-season and we'll see what this team is really made of as now there aren't any do-overs or learning experiences for a bad friday night game.

• Upvote 1

on sat night he didn't allow that comment and I tried sending it twice. and saturday night, no, they didn't give him any support as they scored 1 goal. we don't need to get into an argument over this, I know what their record is and all that is in the past now as we head into the post-season and we'll see what this team is really made of as now there aren't any do-overs or learning experiences for a bad friday night game.

We had nearly 5,000 people -- a record 4,833 to be exact -- on the live chat Saturday night. We receive literally dozens of comments per minute on a slow night. We cannot accept all of them, let alone read all of them. You're reading into something that's not there.

We had nearly 5,000 people -- a record 4,833 to be exact -- on the live chat Saturday night. We receive literally dozens of comments per minute on a slow night. We cannot accept all of them, let alone read all of them. You're reading into something that's not there.

fair enough, but I thought my comments were more important than anybody else's :D

I wonder how many times the number of people on the live chat for away games exceeds the number of people in the actual arena. Any chance one of your intern minions has time to figure it out?

I wonder how many times the number of people on the live chat for away games exceeds the number of people in the actual arena. Any chance one of your intern minions has time to figure it out?

It has happened at least a handful of times, for sure in Houghton, Fairbanks and Anchorage, but I too would be interested to know exactly how many. You're right -- maybe a postseason summer project for an intern.

Numbers are usually quite a bit higher when it's a non-TV game, but this past weekend completely blew away anything we've ever had for a regular season series, TV or no TV.

It has happened at least a handful of times, for sure in Houghton, Fairbanks and Anchorage, but I too would be interested to know exactly how many. You're right -- maybe a postseason summer project for an intern.

Numbers are usually quite a bit higher when it's a non-TV game, but this past weekend completely blew away anything we've ever had for a regular season series, TV or no TV.

how about even some regionals in the past?

Jayson, Do you know if any of your contemporaries post on boards like this? I think it is great that you do that is why I am wondering. Thanks

Ha, ha, ha... So there is no black helicopter landing in my back yard.

Hey, I had a couple too last Friday night, I was trying to post as well, I figured the chat attendance had to be big, I have seen how fast the comments roll into the chats during the games at the Ralph.

I tell you what Directv can suck it. I'm so tired of them not picking up all the games on the weekend. I guess this is what it will be like next year. Looks like I will have to update all my computer components for watching games online. We need a siouxeep this weekend boys!!!!!!

I'm taking UND in two. 4-1......and 2-1.

I'm with you. This is still Tech we are playing. So they "fixed" some things...they still are a 10th place regular WCHA team for a reason!

• Upvote 2

I'm taking UND in two. 4-1......and 2-1.

I'm taking the Sioux in two. 5-1 and 4-2

Minny in two. 5-2 and 4-1

St. Cloud in two. 3-1 and 4-2

Wisconsin in three. 3-2, 2-3, and 2-1 OT

CC in three. 5-3, 2-5, and 4-3

Mankato in three. 3-2, 3-4, and 3-2

Which would set up Thursday matchups of Wisconsin vs Mankato and the Sioux vs. CC.

Jayson, Do you know if any of your contemporaries post on boards like this? I think it is great that you do that is why I am wondering. Thanks

I'm not aware of any. Then again, I don't visit opposing message boards, so there very will could be. :)

I enjoy interacting here. I've been a reader of the board for years but didn't start actively posting until the past year or two. It's a very engaged portion of our fan base, so I think it's important to contribute frequently to help answer questions, clear up misconceptions, take feedback, etc.

• Upvote 3

I'm not aware of any. Then again, I don't visit opposing message boards, so there very will could be. :)

I enjoy interacting here. I've been a reader of the board for years but didn't start actively posting until the past year or two. It's a very engaged knowledgeable portion of our fan base, so I think it's important to contribute frequently to help answer questions, clear up misconceptions, take feedback, etc.

Fixed your post.

I'm with you. This is still Tech we are playing. So they "fixed" some things...they still are a 10th place regular WCHA team for a reason!

I kind of undershot the scoring. Yeah, they're goaltending is supposedly better, but you've got a freshman goalie on the road in the first round of the playoffs, where the nerves pick up a bit. Obviously, UND has a Freshman getting the nod as well, so both teams are going with a bit of inexperience playoff wise.

I think UND needs seven goals to sweep the series. Unless the ultimate lockdown tech comes which leads us to 2-1 type hockey games.