SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Great video, thx Goon for all the work this weekend with both videos.

When ever the games are on TV and I can tape them I will put up the video for you guys... Thanks for the kind comments. Friday night, I had to redo the video because I screwed it up... I was up till almost four in the morning...I love Sioux Hockey weekends... I don't know if anyone read my comment on the chat. That actually happened. I woke my wife up who had to work days at Altru's SCCU because I got mad reviewing some of the things that I saw on the video of the game... Actually, UND really probably grew the last two series and learned some valuable lessons. UND took three out of four games from two tough teams.

Comment From goon48 This is was no lie, last night I was putting up video for the blog and I was watching the game and the linesmen and the officials were agitating me I was swearing at my TV. I woke my wife up. She comes out and says who are you talking to? I said no one, the TV. I was not drinking. These officials ruin my hockey experience.

Edited by Goon

There was talk last night that he may get a 1 game suspension, because of the egregiousness of the penalty and actions afterward. I really hope he doesn't because our series is over and I ultimately want to see Mayfield go after Rau.

I don't think it's any big secret that I'm not a big Kyle Rau fan. But I hope by this statement you don't mean you hope he injures the kid.

Goon, when do they announce suspensions? Will Mayfield miss a game for DU and do they have a backup that will give Minn a fit?

I would love to see the league suspend him for that move, they don't have the stones to do that.

I don't think it's any big secret that I'm not a big Kyle Rau fan. But I hope by this statement you don't mean you hope he injures the kid.

No, what I mean is they are both goons and I want to see them pester each other. I wouldn't wish bodily harm on any of the players. But I would like to see Rau in the box for getting back at Mayfield. I want DU to take 3-4 points from MN this weekend.

It was interesting to read the comments on " let's go DU" today. One poster referred to Kristo as a prima donna. I guess my bias prevents me from seeing this, my guess is, any hockey fan out there would love to have Kristo on their team...including DU.

I remember Habs fans on one of their fan message boards talking about how Kristo was damaging his development by staying his last year in college. I might have to go troll that message board and revisit the subject. Kristo has played well as season long and that line has been nothing short of amazing. Since Hak put Rocco on that line they have taken the life out of buildings around the league.

There was talk last night that he may get a 1 game suspension, because of the egregiousness of the penalty and actions afterward. I really hope he doesn't because our series is over and I ultimately want to see Mayfield go after Rau.

I agree with this, and yes I do mean I hope he hurts the kid, punches him in the big flapper, makes him fall, makes his already big lips swell, and Rau learns a valuable lesson, keep your mouth shut! People have to stop being so sensitive! " I hope you don't mean for him to harm the kid" please, you need a tissue? If I remember correctly this is hockey, and the next level from here nobody cares if he gets his butt waxed......

• Upvote 1

Watching this again today and noticed at the 3:57 mark Chris Knowlton acts as a pylon for Danny Kristo's deke to start the 3 on 2 that leads to the Grimaldi goal...this line is good

I liked after the Sioux's 1st goal, on the way to the bench Kristo gives Larraza the old "atta boy" ass tap! If you're watching Goon's highlights, you can start around the 2:10 mark.

I agree with this, and yes I do mean I hope he hurts the kid, punches him in the big flapper, makes him fall, makes his already big lips swell, and Rau learns a valuable lesson, keep your mouth shut! People have to stop being so sensitive! " I hope you don't mean for him to harm the kid" please, you need a tissue? If I remember correctly this is hockey, and the next level from here nobody cares if he gets his butt waxed......

Are you openly advocating for a DU player to intentionally hurt Rau this weekend? Or am I just misunderstanding your post?