SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

Sounds like you're talking about Lucic, Marchand, or Chara. Glass houses, my friend... glass houses. You can't have it both ways. I understand that you want to, but you just can't.

Chalk up another outlandish statement from Davek...color me surprised. Marchand is a pest, no doubt, however shall we compare his number of suspensions to Cooke? Lucic is tough as nails and that's how he plays. And then to throw Chara into this equation? HAAAA....just comical. Calling Chara cheap (or whatever you're trying to say here) causes you to lose all the credibility you never had.

Wild with some decent pressure to start the 3rd but if Crawford can see it there is a pretty good chance he is gonna stop it and they haven't really got to any rebounds. Wild are gonna have to get stronger on D in front of the net because Bryzgalov has no control over where he is sending these rebounds.

Blackhawks hold on 2-1. Some good chances for the Wild late but Crawford was solid. I believe this is the first time in the 2nd round the team who scored first didn't end up winning the game. I thought the Wild played pretty well and would be surprised if this series isn't headed to a game 7 in Chicago. Really didn't like the line Yeo had on the ice at the end of the game with both Brodziak and Heatley on the ice.

Matt and Ulfie don't do the despicable things that Thornton, Lucic, Chara, and Marchand do. You are delusional if you think they are even comparable.

Speaking of delusional... Now I know you can't be serious.