SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

That fact that Selanne is still playing at age 43 is amazing. Jagr is 42.... The 1980's and 1990's were an awesome era for the NHL. I remember watching the Islanders win four cups and then the Oilers lead by Mark Messyhair and the Great one win four cups themselves. Then the Great one went to L.A. and the Oilers ended up winning one more cup without him.

The Kings should still be kicking themselves for losing in the '93 finals to the Canadiens. I suppose the title a couple of years ago has taken the sting away from that wound, but still...that series was all theirs...Marty McSorley's stick was all that kept them from going up 2 games to 0 and headed to Los Angeles for games 3 and 4.

Norris Trophy finalists announced:

Zdeno Chara

Duncan Keith

Shea Weber

While I would love to see Ryan Suter in that group, its really hard to argue against any of those 3. (Where would Boston be without Chara? Where would Chicago be without Keith? Or Nashville without Weber?) Certainly, Minnesota doesn't make the playoffs without Suter logging 30 productive minutes a game.

Norris Trophy finalists announced:

Zdeno Chara

Duncan Keith

Shea Weber

While I would love to see Ryan Suter in that group, its really hard to argue against any of those 3. (Where would Boston be without Chara? Where would Chicago be without Keith? Or Nashville without Weber?) Certainly, Minnesota doesn't make the playoffs without Suter logging 30 productive minutes a game.

Forget the Norris, if an 18 year old MacKinnon torches the Wild again tonight, Suter might wanna give back some of that $90M!!

I got to get a couple things that ? Holographic ad above the goals that is only on tv ...how. do they do that ? & what's up with the bigfoot patch on the av's shoulder ?

The ad is only on tv they do it during gopher games. The Bigfoot patch has been on the Avs jerseys since they moved to Colorado.