SiouxSports.com Forum

NHL 2013

jodcon

You've got to be kidding me, the Bruins and Wings are on and they want to put NDSU's meaningless spring game on.

You don't like watching paint dry anyways, Goon, so wouldn't NDSU's spring game be a step UP for you in terms of TV programming? :lol:

Seabrook lined him up from quite a ways away. While I don't think he intended to hurt Backes, he certainly deserves a suspension.

I almost put KISS down as the best and ever...boy they have some good music. And I didn't get into KISS until about 1985 and had to discover all their 1970's stuff after that. I'm back...back in a Detroit groove...

I thought for sure you would sing "you were made for loving me baby, I was made for lovin' you

I thought for sure you would sing "you were made for loving me baby, I was made for lovin' you

That's a great song too...Baby Driver...Detroit Rocky City...Beth...Do You Love Me...Love 'Em and Leave 'Em...Hard Luck Woman...Love Gun...what a great band.

Back on topic...I wonder if Marc Andre Fleury is listening to some music today?

We agree on lots of things...like 1D is the best band ever, gfhockey is your bestie and Melrose has no peer...but not on this. Seabrook isn't Cooke or even Perry for that matter. He caught his head but IMO that was hardly a cheap shot.

Very accurate. Seabrook got what he got....however to be compared to a guy like Cooke is not warranted.

That's a great song too...Baby Driver...Detroit Rocky City...Beth...Do You Love Me...Love 'Em and Leave 'Em...Hard Luck Woman...Love Gun...what a great band.

Maybe some Air Supply or Bread?

Last year I posted an angry rant on their Facebook page when they aired the stupid Bison spring game and they responded with "You can watch the hockey game on the NBC Sports webcast". I think it is incredibly lame that a webcast is the only way to see it but better than nothing I guess.

Email your concerns here.....

Seank@valleynewslive.com

Email your concerns here.....

Seank@valleynewslive.com

I'll try it, I've talked to some other people who have sent emails to the basic valleynewslive address and I have sent emails myself but none of us have got any type of response and the emails were simply asking for reasoning why they would choose to put a glorified practice on NBC over a crucial Stanley Cup Playoff game.

I'll try it, I've talked to some other people who have sent emails to the basic valleynewslive address and I have sent emails myself but none of us have got any type of response and the emails were simply asking for reasoning why they would choose to put a glorified practice on NBC over a crucial Stanley Cup Playoff game.

Well I will say Sean responded to my email earlier this year regarding saul's gong show post game that pre-empted one of the outdoor NHL games. I won't say if it made a difference though. But if everyone is ok with watching a practice fcs game instead of a Stanley cup playoff game so be it. Kvly is sure hyping their coverage of this practice. I hope their companies providing advertising dollars are taking notice.

You seriously like KISS? Unless you were 18 in 1977, I can't cut any slack for someone who actually likes that band...

You just earned even more credibility with the Kiss reference, my favorite artist of all-time. I think it is beyond pathetic that they are now half tribute band with Tommy and Eric being dressed up to look like Peter and Ace, but from the beginning of the band through the Farewell Tour they were the best ever.

Jesus...you too...

sorry guys- having not lived through KISS, I think they are terrible. It was a bad time for music in general...

Its all opinion, but making up for bad lyrics and music with loudness and pyrotechnics...lame

Fair enough...............BTW you still have that life size poster of Milli Vanilli on your bedroom ceiling? ;)

• Upvote 1

Have seen KISS multiple times live...terrific shows. The make-up, the pyro and the stage presence. Having said that I just got done watching American Idol with my girls. Oh how things have changed!!

I want to feel music, not hear someone starting a lawn mower...

I do have very high standards for music- although the glam rock of my era...Poison or Jovi or Crue will still bring a certain smile to my face...probably the same way KISS does for people 15 years older than me