SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Minnesota

AZSIOUX

But the U of M really, really cares about the other programs in Minnesota! The DQ Cup is just way too prestigious for us to lose! :silly:

Yeah, and pigs started flying in Iowa today. :angry:

scoffing at what the U of M has done for hockey in that state and for the other programs in that state is laughable.

All of this line shuffling talk concerns me. Do our opponents (not just Minnesota) experience this with their rosters on a weekly basis?

No but UND has had no choice with parks and Macmillan being inserted in January along with Rocco away in Russia. Now they have pretty much everyone rolling so hopefully line combos will start to shape up

No but UND has had no choice with parks and Macmillan being inserted in January along with Rocco away in Russia. Now they have pretty much everyone rolling so hopefully line combos will start to shape up

yeah, should be really interesting to see what the lines are this weekend. i hope they keep Panzarella in and Gleason on the 4th line.

maybe, just maybe it means we won't go on the annual surge until a little later in the year which will carry through the second saturday in april instead of hitting the high point in st. paul.

scoffing at what the U of M has done for hockey in that state and for the other programs in that state is laughable.

The U of M is only concerned about the U of M and that is it. They have never cared about the other D-I programs in the state until now, when they have big holes in their schedule and when they need a clever excuse not to schedule UND. What is laughable is that you believe what they tell you.

The U of M is only concerned about the U of M and that is it. They have never cared about the other D-I programs in the state until now, when they have big holes in their schedule and when they need a clever excuse not to schedule UND. What is laughable is that you believe what they tell you.

yep I think it is telling of who Bemidji and Duluth wanted to play as they opened up their new buildings a couple years back, it sure wasn't the "big brother" looking out for them in minneapolis.

yep I think it is telling of who Bemidji and Duluth wanted to play as they opened up their new buildings a couple years back, it sure wasn't the "big brother" looking out for them in minneapolis.

Actually UMD wanted to play the Gophers to open Amsoil but the Gophers had the Classic already scheduled. So they had to settle for UND. ;)

What would be laughable would be you thinking you're fooling anyone with your screen name here...

Because objectivity is a foreign concept?

AZ is sucking up to them for whatever reason... I met Jup and sat next to him at the Final Five, nice enough guy. To say that their podcast is good, I suppose if you're a Gopher fan, yeah they're "remotely" Entertaining...

So you don't read your blog do you?

;)

Because objectivity is a foreign concept?

So you don't read your blog do you?

;)

What does objectivity have to do with a Gopher fan having a screen name with "Sioux" in it?

Oh yeah, nothing.

It's a ploy and nothing more.

Gopher fans are not objective when it comes to the Sioux. Sioux fans are not objective when it comes to the Gophers. Easy as that.

This is NOT true, I have a relative in the scheduling dept and UND was their first choice and got it. Nice try d-bag...

I've never seen Fire Helmet Guy once be disrespectful on this board. He even added a wink to his post, not sure why you felt the need to call him a name.
  • Upvote 2