SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ Notre Dame - gobble gobble

AZSIOUX

I understand you are being sarcastic, but if you want to get technical, a couple of the trophies the irish football team plays for were made in Ireland and they have played multiple football games in Ireland. Doesn't hurt that they are the most high-profile college athletics program in the country and get to live by their own rules. Also doesn't hurt that they chose a white group of people to name themselves after.

The BCS polls aren't flawed this season. Notre Dame, as has been stated, has several big wins and is undefeated. No one else can say that. Notre Dame has given up 10 points per game. I don't think anyone in the country would score 42 points on them.

Is there a Notre Dame football thread to chat about this?! Here I was thinking there was something new in regards to the hockey series only to be let down with this football junk... No offense.

• Upvote 1

Media day

@SchlossmanGF: Michael Parks will travel to South Bend this weekend, but will not play. Still week to week.

It was amazing how much he dominated in that first period. he's like no other guy on the team playing against the wall. it's HIS puck!

IF they do beat USC and go 12-0 you can't argue too much with them being in the title game with wins over michigan,mich state, oklahoma and usc.

I don't doubt they should be there...I guess....but FLA, GA, South Carolina, Texas A&M, LSU would all crush Notre Dame. All those teams you mentioned would also lose to the teams I mentioned. SEC = WCHA (from the late 90's early 2000's)

I understand you are being sarcastic, but if you want to get technical, a couple of the trophies the irish football team plays for were made in Ireland and they have played multiple football games in Ireland. Doesn't hurt that they are the most high-profile college athletics program in the country and get to live by their own rules. Also doesn't hurt that they chose a white group of people to name themselves after.

The BCS polls aren't flawed this season. Notre Dame, as has been stated, has several big wins and is undefeated. No one else can say that. Notre Dame has given up 10 points per game. I don't think anyone in the country would score 42 points on them.

ND has beat an average OK team....about it. What is tough is when you face 4-5 top 15 teams in the country...in a row. All in all....ND has a fine team that could get exposed in the BCS game. However, it is a feel good story.

ND has beat an average OK team....about it. What is tough is when you face 4-5 top 15 teams in the country...in a row. All in all....ND has a fine team that could get exposed in the BCS game. However, it is a feel good story.

where does Western Carolina or whoever the heck alabama played this weekend fit into that gauntlet(sp) of "great scheduling". if the irish are overrated then florida is even more overrated and lsu has offensive issues and no qb. the only team I know for sure the irish wouldn't beat in a title game if they make it there is oregon. they would run the ND out of the building. now back to our regular scheduled pragramming.

Kind of a good measuring stick on the road this weekend. Playing a disciplined team that won't run around, and make you earn everything.

I'll not go out on any sort of limb and predict splitsville this weekend. It will be nice watching all of those high profile Minnesota High School hockey players out there that didn't end up at the U of M. :whistling:

where does Western Carolina or whoever the heck alabama played this weekend fit into that gauntlet(sp) of "great scheduling". if the irish are overrated then florida is even more overrated and lsu has offensive issues and no qb. the only team I know for sure the irish wouldn't beat in a title game if they make it there is oregon. they would run the ND out of the building. now back to our regular scheduled pragramming.

The same Oregon that got shut down by Stanford? That same Stanford that lost to Notre Dame? Notre Dame offense beginning to maybe get some confidence. Doesn't hurt that Oregon's D is not any good.

Okay apparently I got it downloaded but somethings ask me do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer, is that normal, will it do anything bad to my computer?

It might. There is apparently a real nasty virus out there sometimes imbedded in programs like this that will keep taking you to GPL until you lose it and become a drooler if you don't destroy your computer in time. You won't even know it's happening until you can't count to 7.

So be careful.

Okay apparently I got it downloaded but somethings ask me do you want to allow the following program to make changes to this computer, is that normal, will it do anything bad to my computer?

It is ok to use since it is a microsoft program. Your computer's spyware or whatever is asking you if it is ok. Yes it is ok.