SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Kansas State

sioux24/7

I for one, would like to see this team live up to its potential from the beginning of the season all the way to the end. Two years in a row they've been terribly incosistent during the season, and then start to gel near the end of February. Let's gel from start to finish this year............

Friday at 8 pm. Looking forward to seeing how this team fares in this game!

Looking forward to seeing the game in person. Hopefully, with our experience, we won't be intimidated by the atmosphere and will go in there and stand up to them for 40 minutes. Gotta keep Magruder and Rodriguez from having big games.

as a Kansas fan, I can assure you they have no atmosphere. However I sadly can assure you that they're pretty good and I don't think this one will be pretty.

Went to the KU/UND game last season in Lawrence and, as you know, KU DOES have atmosphere, and a lot of it. I can see where it would be very intimidating for visiting teams to play there, as evidenced by the fact that KU seldom loses at home.

Went to the KU/UND game last season in Lawrence and, as you know, KU DOES have atmosphere, and a lot of it. I can see where it would be very intimidating for visiting teams to play there, as evidenced by the fact that KU seldom loses at home.

I was there as well - very impressive atmosphere and fan support especially for a non conference game during the holiday break. The student section was fun to see too, with their "Need Skates?" and "UND = Hockey" signs. I'm not expecting the same sort of atmosphere in Manhattan, but it's still a well-known program with a very loyal fanbase. And speaking of fanbases, hoping to see some other kelly green in that crowd!

I was there as well - very impressive atmosphere and fan support especially for a non conference game during the holiday break. The student section was fun to see too, with their "Need Skates?" and "UND = Hockey" signs. I'm not expecting the same sort of atmosphere in Manhattan, but it's still a well-known program with a very loyal fanbase. And speaking of fanbases, hoping to see some other kelly green in that crowd!

Likewise. I'll be doing my part. We'll stand out like a sore thumb in that sea of purple.

Just saw this in the Directv guide.

Because that "Battle on the Midway" game (between San Diego State and Syracuse on the military ship) got moved back to Sunday (was suppose to be Friday but due to rain it got moved) in my guide under FSN NORTH 668 (436 on DIsh)

8:00 "NORTH DAKOTA AT KANSAS STATE"

So it will be on FSN for all to see!!!!

Midcontinent guide has not changed to reflect this yet.

Some guides take a while to update. Directv is usually really good at updating the guide for last minute changes but I've seen Dis not change. It all depends on the provider.

My guide still properly

my fsn still shows the cuse game.

what a crock if they play like some poker bs or some boxing match from 2 years ago

What provider?