SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana game

geaux_sioux

gfhockey, None of us are happy with the defense so far this year, but we're beating Montana there is no reason to be b******* right now, I think we are all sick of it. Everyone knows the defense has been atrocious this year and there is no excuse for having played this bad, but we aren't eligible for the playoffs anymore this year so I think the best thing to do is give Mannasau the rest of the year to try to figure this out. If he can't and we keep giving up 30+ points and 400-500+ yards routinely then we will definitely need to bring in someone with experience from outside the organization. For now we just need to enjoy the fact that the offense is light years ahead of what we have seen in a very long time, and even with this terrible defense we are a middle of the pack Big Sky team. If our offense doesn't revert back to 2011 form and if we can get our defense figured out for next year we will be one of the top teams in the Sky and have a legit shot of going far in the playoffs.

• Upvote 3

Still have given up 286 yards this half, although we have 424. Terrible defensive day at the Al......

Griz D is pathetic. Ours is just flat out bad. At game...fun too watch. Hardin's dad right behind me. Cool guy. 1k+ Griz fans I would guess.