SiouxSports.com Forum

College Hockey 2012/13 (non UND Hockey)

AZSIOUX

Had these comments bookmarked for awhile now. Budish was one of the more complete players on the ice this weekend. I hope you understand how completely wrong your take was.

You do realize that making idiotic statements like this destroy any credibility you would have here to discuss and be taken seriously about college hockey.

There was a reason that UND recruited him as hard as they did. Him and Condon are what used to be and still is the stereotypical Sioux power forward.

Budish will have a 8-10 year career in the NHL....bookmark that. ;)

You Gopher Halo fans that post here are hilarious.

Imagine a Sioux fan over on GPL constantly complaining because Gopher fans don't think Kristo is as good as Sioux fans do. ( We both know a lot worse things get said about Kristo than what has been said about Budish)

I realize that Sioux fans are a lot more pleasant to deal with than Gopher fans, but seriously, take a hike. All you guys do is bitch.

(p.s. GFG and Slap Shot: you're cool, you guys can stay)

Imagine a Sioux fan over on GPL constantly complaining because Gopher fans don't think Kristo is as good as Sioux fans do. ( We both know a lot worse things get said about Kristo than what has been said about Budish)

I realize that Sioux fans are a lot more pleasant to deal with than Gopher fans, but seriously, take a hike. All you guys do is bitch.

I also don't agree why so many goof fans hang around here....I hear some of you guys mention some GPL site...why don't they stay on that site. What is GPL?

Wait....What?

Did you just insinuate that I am a Gopher Fan?

Yea, lighten up. Let's please stick with acceptable forms of name-calling on this board. Using the word 'idiot' is just uncalled for! :lol:

Oh, hi, MafiaMan! :bigsmile:

I don't know what your point is. I don't recall endorsing either of those statements.

Name-calling isn't great, that was my point in my response to petey23, but it's more understandable for a Sioux fan to be doing it on a Sioux fan forum. If those two people were posting(trolling) on a Gopher fan forum, I would question it a lot more.

Oh, hi, MafiaMan! :bigsmile:

I don't know what your point is. I don't recall endorsing either of those statements. Name-calling isn't great, but it's more understandable for a Sioux fan to be doing it on a Sioux fan forum. If those two people were posting(trolling) on a Gopher fan forum, I would question it a lot more.

I wasn't singling you out...I was trying to crack a joke at the recent name-calling, that's all.

You seem like one. Calling somebody an idiot in response to a humorous jab at a Gopher player. Lighten up

I didn't call him an idiot. I just pointed out he made an idiotic statement.Joe Biden makes idiotic statements all the time and no one thinks he is an idi.....nevermind.

in a valiant effort to change the direction of this thread USCHO came out today with it's second bracketology:

West Regional (Grand Rapids)

13 Boston University vs. 2 Minnesota

12 Western Michigan vs. 7 Massachusetts-Lowell

Midwest Regional (Toledo)

14 St. Cloud State vs. 3 Boston College

10 Notre Dame vs. 6 North Dakota

Northeast Regional (Manchester)

15 Minnesota State vs. 4 New Hampshire

9 Dartmouth vs. 8 Miami

East Regional (Providence)

16 Niagara vs. 1 Quinnipiac

11 Denver vs. 5 Yale

if this were to be how it actually came to be Denver would have a cakewalk to pittsburg and we would be in one of Goon's favorite terms the "region of death".

in a valiant effort to change the direction of this thread USCHO came out today with it's second bracketology:

West Regional (Grand Rapids)

13 Boston University vs. 2 Minnesota

12 Western Michigan vs. 7 Massachusetts-Lowell

Midwest Regional (Toledo)

14 St. Cloud State vs. 3 Boston College

10 Notre Dame vs. 6 North Dakota

Northeast Regional (Manchester)

15 Minnesota State vs. 4 New Hampshire

9 Dartmouth vs. 8 Miami

East Regional (Providence)

16 Niagara vs. 1 Quinnipiac

11 Denver vs. 5 Yale

if this were to be how it actually came to be Denver would have a cakewalk to pittsburg and we would be in one of Goon's favorite terms the "region of death".

They did something wrong there....because the NCAA will never allow there to be a WCHA team in all four regionals. Not since the all-WCHA Frozen Four.

They did something wrong there....because the NCAA will never allow there to be a WCHA team in all four regionals. Not since the all-WCHA Frozen Four.

You're right, they would likely swap Denver with Western Michigan or Minn. St. with Niagara.

:bigsmile: