SiouxSports.com Forum

Week 4 UND at Sac St

geaux_sioux

Excited to watch this one on BigSkyTV!

I am going to go with a 10 point UND win. I think the defense plays better, but not great.

It's interesting how many are picking UND to win by two scores (or more). UND's last road win by two or more scores? At Duluth in 2007. It's been awhile.

Oh, and this just in--Dom Izzo has picked Sac. St. What a shocker.

It's interesting how many are picking UND to win by two scores (or more). UND's last road win by two or more scores? At Duluth in 2007. It's been awhile.

He also picked Portland State to win....guess the experts down south know all :whistling:

Dom would pick NDSU to beat the New England Patriots. He knows nothing and is such a homer.

I predict that Dom Izzo is the first person to know what Coach Bohl has for breakfast Saturday morning. It's a tough call as he'll have to get up pretty early to get his nose up Bohl's ass before Kolpack beats him to it

MVFC has

NDSU over CSU

ISU-R over EMU

YSU over Pitt

so one fewer, nice to see FCS winning.

I had the over/under at 13. This was post #32 before some meaningless info Bison related came up from a Bison fan.

Whoever had 32 or the closest number over wins the pool! Congrats!

Cut the crap they lost two or three good players from last year and a couple role players. They're more athletic this year and have been in position to make plays but have missed tackles. The secondary played their best game of the year against SDSU, only one blown coverage and most catches were contested, they now need to do a better job of breaking up those contested passes and getting a pick or two. They're better than they've been playing. Also with the youth at certain positions they will improve every game.

I hope you're right. Missed tackles and some blown coverages have burned this unit so far this year. I think they have the talent to be a good defensive team.

I guess I'll cut the crap, even though I'm not the only one to put them in the question mark category..... ;)