SiouxSports.com Forum

Welcome to the Big Sky

clawman

If you're looking at the roster on undsports.com, all freshmen who came in this year are listed as just Fr, while anyone that redshirted last year are considered RFr. If you're seeing this somewhere else, then I'm not sure what to think about it. But the reason the herald article states "True freshman" is because that's what he is, whereas Butler and Sparks are both Redshirt Freshmen, and are noted as such.

Ahhh....makes me breathe a bit easier. I'm one hundred percent on the "Redshirt Joe" campaign.

OK, not to put a curse or hex on anything, but I'm going to talk about the 800 pound gorilla in the corner of the room: Quarterback.

If the nightmare scenario were to come to pass, namely, both of "my two sons" go down (Hanson, Hendrickson), what does Muss do?

Here's my notion: If the third loss is already in the L column were it to happen, you bring in the third "son", Jake Hanson from Grafton, to finish out the season at QB. Why? You keep all of the eligibility on Bartels and Mollberg.

I don't want to see this come to pass, but when's the last time UND had a QB take every snap in a season? :sad:

I am going with no injuries... because we have had two years of the QB hex..

Well, I'm hearing Golladay is indeed the total package right now. He lines up right, has amazing hands, blocks well and physically can do it all....literally.

If they decide to not redshirt him, it sounds like he would play more than enough to justify it.

While I would rather see him redshirt, as long as he plays accordingly, I have no problem with him playing this year if they decide to do so.

In the back of my mind, I keep thinking about the red-zone offense and the fits they would give defensive coordinators and corners on the goalline with Golladay opposite Jameer Jackson. :)

Just think of the options that the Sioux have this year in goal line situations:

~6'5 200+ pound QB for a QB keeper.

~Jake Miller is never the wrong choice. Or you could give it to Sutton who is tough between the tackles.

~6'3 Blair Townsend/6'4 Seth Wisthoff in a tight end set.

~6'4 Jameer Jackson (possibly 6'4 Golladay)

11 days until the kick-off and I don't have my season tickets yet? I know they came late last year but wouldn't getting the tickets into our hands help generate excitement for the season? Not raking on UND just a Fan-atic.

11 days until the kick-off and I don't have my season tickets yet? I know they came late last year but wouldn't getting the tickets into our hands help generate excitement for the season? Not raking on UND just a Fan-atic.

I was told that mine would print last Friday (Aug 17) & be mailed out after that. Should be getting them in the next few days.

Back to my origianl question, now I'll be more specific.

How many points will you average per game?

How many points will your D give up per game?

Home wins/losses?

Away wind/losses?

More pivitol game?

How many does your stadium seat?

Do you typically sell out?

How many points will you average per game?

How many points will your D give up per game?

Home wins/losses?

6 wins, 0 losses

Away wind/losses?

2 wins, 3 losses (San Diego St., Montana St., EWU)

More pivitol game?

Cal Poly. It will be the only conference game that the Mustangs lose.

How many does your stadium seat?

Do you typically sell out?

No. Only around 8,000 on average last season. Expect to be in the neighborhood of 10,000 this season............