SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

I don't know if every FBS transfer will have the same results Hansen had but it appears that route may be taken at a few positions.

Hoping for good news on Ezra and Simmons today or tomorrow. Of the kids I know we have had in, those are two fairly high targets. All in all the staff did a real nice job recruiting with the limited time they had. They had a month to evaluate current team needs and potential recruits.

No offense to Jake Miller, but he simply wasn't DI material. After struggling through and watching our ridiculous 160 lbs RBs (Miller and German) the last couple seasons, a 200 + FBS transfer RB would be a welcome sight. We need to bring physicality and play-making ability back to the tailback spot!

Another potential commit out of Chicago. Had three the past couple days and I think one was Harris reaffirming commitment and other was Kellum. Another one just came in a couple minutes ago.

Also have one out of St Louis and one out of Miami that not sure who they are.

Another potential commit out of Chicago. Had three the past couple days and I think one was Davis reaffirming commitment and other was Kellum. Another one just came in a couple minutes ago.

Also have one out of St Louis and one out of Miami that not sure who they are.

You mean Harris?

Anyone know anything about Mikey Daniel? He appears to be a RB from Florida but I think he is originally from Brookings, SD and recently moved back. He has been favoriting some of Maurice's tweets.

http://sports.yahoo....l-Daniel-146418

Edit: I found this article on him http://terryvandrove...-heading-to-img And it appears he is class of 2015.

www.terryvandrovec.tumblr.com/post/53746214163/brookings-prospect-heading-to-img

Appears he just moved back; he is a good looking junior prospect because he graduates in 2015.

A big deference between Kellum and Golladay out of high school is speed. Kenny was not fast until Baukol had him for a winter. Kellum is a lot faster right out of high school.

So are you saying that Kellum is further ahead of where Golladay was his senior year?

I am really liking what this class is looking like but we really cannot judge it properly until about three years later. What is everybody's wish list for who we still land? I really want Luke Elsner!

So are you saying that Kellum is further ahead of where Golladay was his senior year?

Only in speed. Kenny was a bean pole when he got here. Kenny was more smooth too. I'm not sure if Kellum is as far from his potential as Kenny was when he got here. Kenny is still just scratching the surface of what he can do.

I am really liking what this class is looking like but we really cannot judge it properly until about three years later. What is everybody's wish list for who we still land? I really want Luke Elsner!

A solid RB is what I am looking for at this point. So far pretty happy with the class.

• Upvote 1