SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

Tahje Hartley maybe??? #10 from Morgan Park according to his twitter pic & a roster I found on MaxPreps....

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Tahje-Hartley-148431

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2474758/highlights/101611377

Quite certain you're correct. He looks to be another great OLB athlete. Bubba's pressure defense is gonna be fun to watch!

carter- guys you just name, where did they go to school (really?!)

dranka- he is not 250, decent player, unfortunately siu hasnt been to the playoffs for 4 years (the first 2 years were different players)

cieslack - have to wait, cant help right now

Im being real, need better bodies for a better league

Yeah......a real toolbox! :glare:

Any positive news about UND and here come the trolls.

Go back to Bisonville.

A little help for those of us that don't know nothing about anything! What is wiki? It says:

SiouxSports.com wiki

Welcome to the SiouxSports.com wiki.

This is a web of pages about the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux, created and maintained by readers like you!

Browse and enjoy the content, and if you see something that you can improve or update, login and edit the page right in your web browser. Don't worry about messing up, your changes are all tracked and we can roll them back if necessary.

So when somebody says "according to wiki" they are looking here? Anybody with access to SiouxSports can update with what they hear and want to share? Rumors? Confirmed?

Thanks and be easy on me!

Doesn't look very fast, but he's got some moves and he really punishes would-be tacklers. :bigsmile:

As I kept watching the video, I kept smiling more and more. He's just running over people. Hope he commits!

I don't even care how not fast he is. He's got some legs on him. Nobody wants to tackle a guy built like that. 6 yard runs are fine by me eventually the defense will get softened up and he'll break longer runs like Lynch.