SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 Recruiting

UND Fan

For what it's worth, It sounds like there may not be an in-state recruiting war for Jahannesson from Fargo South next year. He is apparently getting some major attention from the Univ of Nebraska. I'm sure there will be more FBS interest coming.

He's a stud - think you're right that it will be tough to keep him in state.

Um, maybe to get a look at his abilities. I am sure it's more of a want than a need.

It usually takes at least 2, maybe 3 high schools kid to get him to the ground, and he runs away for d-backs. You might see one or the other qualities in high school backs, but rarely both. I don't know much about him as a hockey player, but I have heard he may want to play hockey instead of football after high school.

It usually takes at least 2, maybe 3 high schools kid to get him to the ground, and he runs away for d-backs. You might see one or the other qualities in high school backs, but rarely both. I don't know much about him as a hockey player, but I have heard he may want to play hockey instead of football after high school.

both?

geaux Sioux does and he is a football guru so I just assumed he would probably, oh I don't know actually watch the state championships.

I went to Central and they are garbage right now so I haven't felt like getting embarrassed at a hs football game so I haven't gone to one in a few years. I hadn't heard of the manbearpig rb from south until this last year and wasn't able to make it to a game. I plan on it next year though, so don't you worry.

You worried they'll see that he said they are garbage? They are....we sucked in high school and we could have named the score against Central.

So that means coach put you in the game the last 2 minutes. Lets keep this on the subject of recruiting. Hopefully we get commitments before kids go home today.

He's got a ways to go to make a post-high school run at a hockey career. He is a sore thumb stand-out as a football player, definite D1 material in my (VERY amateur) opinion. Hockey, he doesn't stand out much at all outside of a burst of speed every now and again. Unless he really develops between now and next season, I'd say his hockey options beyond Fargo South might be pretty limited.