SiouxSports.com Forum

Bracketology........

Frozen4sioux

My picks under the topic "Too Early to Predict Predictions", which was posted at 3:46pm yesterday while the two 3rd place games were just under way:

Northeast

(1) BC vs (4) AF

(2) Miami vs (3) UM-Lowell - move to East

Midwest

(1) Mich vs (4) Cornell

(2) UMD vs (3) Maine - move to Northeast

East

(1) Union vs (4) WMU - swap WMU with MSU

(2) Ferris vs (3) DU - move to Midwest

West Regional

(1) UND vs (4) MSU - swap MSU with WMU

(2) UMN vs (3) BU

West Regional (St. Paul, Minn.):

14 Western Michigan vs. 4 North Dakota

9 Boston University vs. 8 Minnesota

Midwest Regional (Green Bay, Wis.):

13 Cornell vs. 2 Michigan

11 Denver vs. 6 Ferris State

East Regional (Bridgeport, Conn.):

15 Michigan State vs. 3 Union

12 Massachusetts-Lowell vs. 5 Miami

Northeast Regional (Worcester, Mass.):

16 Air Force vs. 1 Boston College

10 Maine vs. 7 Minnesota-Duluth

So far it appears again that $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Is mor important than true bracket integrity.......why they even to pretend to have a PWC is beyond me

Other than a bit of shuffling to keep Michigan and Michigan State from playing in the first round and some minor movement to get teams closer to home, I think they followed the true bracket pretty closely. I still think my picks would have been even closer to true bracket integrity while still putting teams in locations where they'll draw a crowd. Then again, I almost always agree with me.

God I hope BU bounce the goofs.....for many reasons

One end of the spectrum wants to see the goofs watching more hockey at the excel

The other end is that I don't like the thought of a good quality pissed off UM team.......

Plus if they possibly could get us the mindless masses of gooferville would hang a banner and pop their jerseys about it for years

A run could mean

Western mich. - UMtc. - BC. - Michigan

A daunting task but to think after the Bermidgeeee game??........to even be here with 17......

One helluva job by Hak and the boys....

Anybody on this board that says fire Hak if they don't bring home trophy should be banned from the site, the Ralph, and holding property and voting for life.

God I hope BU bounce the goofs.....for many reasons

One end of the spectrum wants to see the goofs watching more hockey at the excel

The other end is that I don't like the thought of a good quality pissed off UM team.......

Plus if they possibly could get us the mindless masses of gooferville would hang a banner and pop their jerseys about it for years

I hear ya. I would've rather had Cornell than WMU also. However, we're getting it done at the moment. I was hoping for UND to be in that 5 spot but none of my pairwise predictor outcomes would allow it. That would have moved us out to the east, which is no doubt the easiest bracket.

Uffda...I missed that

Shouldnt the 1 seed get the later time?........o god the gooferfaithfull would whine like pigs if thathappened

Only Michigan as a top rated team plays late. Gives the higher ranked team more rest time, evidently. Looks like we will have to open the bar early in AZ.