SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs SCSU

Vegas_Sioux

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dell better start. We don't need Brad 'fumbles' Eidsness costing us in tournaments again. Dell only lost to Michigan last year becuase they put up a force field in front of their net to get to the final.

so it's eids' fault the team in front of him slept for two periods against yale? I will give you the unh game in this argument but that was one game and eids has as many broadmoor's as dell and he had a harder route go to get his.

so it's eids' fault the team in front of him slept for two periods against yale? I will give you the unh game in this argument but that was one game and eids has as many broadmoor's as dell and he had a harder route go to get his.

He's a rebound machine and cant stay under control when he slides and goes out way too far when he cuts down angles. Dell is just better that's why he started last year and has been better of late.

Anybody know of a radio station that you can listen live online that's carrying the game?

Other than fightingsioux.com

Not happy with fighting sioux.com, I have at times been dissatified, seems like a lot of hassle to navigate. I am disappointed to only see the audio available tonight. Does anyone know if that is going to be how fighting sioux.com rolls for the rest of this season?