SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs SCSU

Vegas_Sioux

Observations:

~Sloppy hockey

~Dell was huge for the Sioux

~Mike Lee just can't seem to beat UND. He's a tremendous goaltender, but just can't pull the trick against the Sioux.

~I think the Sioux tried to be a bit too fancy at times in the SCSU zone.....just get the puck to the net fellas....no reason to make an extra pass a lot of those times.

Pressure is all on Minnesota tomorrow. Got to survive the first period, I feel as if a bunch of blondes are going to be flying around up and down the ice to start the game. UND needs to handle the early push and make the gophers settle into a pace more fitting of the Sioux.

To your points....yup, yup, yup, and yup.

UND couldn't keep the puck on their sticks for any thing. No jump and no legs at all. When Kristo looks like he is skating in mud, you know it will be a struggle.

Dell was very good...I expect Hak to ride him at this point.

Bobby went with Lee...Bob will never be a baseball manager playing those %s and numbers.

Way too many tries at long breakout passes to try to gain the Clown's zone and when we got it in there, fire it on net!!

Sat by some Clown fans in Sec. 116...wow, even more annoying than most Gopher fan's.

Side note...saw one CC fan. She was 6'3", hair down to her butt and more facial hair than me. Told her she might to head to Williston to find a man unless she plans on hooking up with a bear when she returns to Colorado! Goodness was that a sight!

UND will have to play much better IMO tonight to have a fighting chance. The X should be electric.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow something about seeing Don Adam reffing a game which makes me long for the NCHC. First his linesman blows an easy offsides call leading to a St. Cloud goal that could have been huge. They comedy happened at the end where with St. Cloud serving out a major penalty, they bring 5 skaters and a goalie out to finish the game. Wasn't going to affect anything, but holy incompetence batman... The fact that Don Adam can exist in the WCHA is proof that good teams needed to leave.

I'd say SCSU's primary downfall was failing to do what Bemidji did the weekend before, namely, keep UND's first line off the scoring sheet. All four UND goals came from the first line.

I suspect Lucia and his crew took note of that and will be paying special attention to Knight, Kristo, and Nelson tonight.

Did you hear that Misters Rowney, Parks, MacMillan ...

It's funny how the 4th place team could end up finishing higher than the league champions!

You mean the Mariucci Classic didn't help bolster their PWR? A win over Niagara and a loss to Northeastern. Followed a week later by a loss to Notre Dame.

But wait...they shut out Sacred Heart at home twice, didn't that help!?