SiouxSports.com Forum

Jersey Concepts

Big A HG

Here is the vintage style jersey in photographic form. I've never tried a uni swap like this on a photo, but it turned out pretty decent for the most part. It's not something I would probably do again as it's pretty extensive.

Anyways, how do your opinions change now that you can see it "in use"?

vandeveldeFinalProof_sml.png

Awesome!! I love em!! Best part is the green helmets and breezers!! Need to go back to that.

Here is the vintage style jersey in photographic form. I've never tried a uni swap like this on a photo, but it turned out pretty decent for the most part. It's not something I would probably do again as it's pretty extensive.

Nice work. However, I don't like it. Think Minnesota's green jersey now in white/tan. We don't want to look like the Wild. They have the worst colors in the NHL, let alone the worst jerseys. I don't care if they started trends with their red jerseys and with the logo for the alternative jersey, the wild have brutal jerseys.

Can't we just all agree that the Minnesota block "M" is the best logo on the front of any hockey jersey in the world? :)

It's clean, sharp, and you can tell excatly what it is from the last row of the upper deck.

Unless the gophers are playing Michigan...

I really like the traditional green I wish they went back to those.

I love it, but think this jersey would be cooler in white rather than the cream, as it is similar to the Wild.

I'm pretty sure they wore white the whole way through in '97. For sure against BU in the title game. We were higher-seed vs CC in the Frozen Four and we wore white in that game, too.

I mean the Green helmets and green pants, I should have been more specific.