SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Badgers

AZSIOUX

That cross rink back side pass has been tough on the Sioux for years. The two Sat were higher than the ones I remember a few years ago. I don't think we were as good in the corners as last year and because of that I don't think we cycled the puck as well in the offensive zone. There were times when we didn't play great position hockey and a couple times had all five guys on top of the puck and out of position. Kristo was impressive but I haven't seen another Frattin or similar yet. Am anxious to see Grimaldi healthy. (I heard the feminists are stalking him). Team played physical hockey Sat. but as Hakstol stated, we didn't pass well. Even the passes from stick to tape weren't always crisp. That should come with time. Different style this year and we will have to bring the lunch pails every player, every shift every game. When our young kids adapt to the speed of the college game and get used to each other this should improve. We will need to be patient and hope the goaltending is good enough to win a few while we mature. Thus the thoughts from an old BB player.

• Upvote 1

I live in Fargo and just saw a tv ad saying that Und at Wisc will be on Cable One channel 14 tonight at 7pm. This was the first time that Cable One has ever made me smile. So for those of you that are looking for the game Friday night at least it will be on. Did not see anything regarding Saturday yet though.

I live in Fargo and just saw a tv ad saying that Und at Wisc will be on Cable One channel 14 tonight at 7pm. This was the first time that Cable One has ever made me smile. So for those of you that are looking for the game Friday night at least it will be on. Did not see anything regarding Saturday yet though.

The game is not on TV on Saturday night... You have to watch the game on UWBadgers.edu or tape delayed on Wisconsin Public TV>

I am in Grand forks this weekend, (what are the odds I get up here on a weekend without Sioux hockey at the REA?) without my Directv and am presuming that most of the sports bars will have Directv and Tonights game. Is there anyone in GF who can confirm that? In the Cities we have Joe Sensor's to watch the game. Where should I check here in GF?

Thanks!

Squirtcoach.

It's been a while since I've been to the Kohl Center. Which zone will the Sioux shoot on twice? It turns out I don't have to work this weekend so I think I'm gonna head up and catch a game or two.

Also FYI my cable: Charter Communications in Northern Illinois is showing tonights game on FCS Atlantic on at 7pm according to the channel guide.

It's been a while since I've been to the Kohl Center. Which zone will the Sioux shoot on twice? It turns out I don't have to work this weekend so I think I'm gonna head up and catch a game or two

Looking at the seating chart, I assume the students are behind the opposing goaltender so the Sioux would attack the other side twice (section 101). But that's just my guess. You could always call the Kohl Center to be sure.

If Madison wasn't a 9-hour trip for me I would gladly attend the games. I just pulled up a ticket in row L of the lower bowl for $36.50 including fees. To compare, one ticket for the Bemidji series cost me around $50 with fees.

Looking at the seating chart, I assume the students are behind the opposing goaltender so the Sioux would attack the other side twice (section 101). But that's just my guess. You could always call the Kohl Center to be sure.

If Madison wasn't a 9-hour trip for me I would gladly attend the games. I just pulled up a ticket in row L of the lower bowl for $26.50.

Correct. I was at this series last year, and the Sioux attacked the Section 101 end twice.

I am in Grand forks this weekend, (what are the odds I get up here on a weekend without Sioux hockey at the REA?) without my Directv and am presuming that most of the sports bars will have Directv and Tonights game. Is there anyone in GF who can confirm that? In the Cities we have Joe Sensor's to watch the game. Where should I check here in GF?

Thanks!

Squirtcoach.

I would assume BWW will have the game on this weekend?

Thanks!

Squirtcoach.

It's on channel 317 so all of the bars in GF will have the game on. I would go to Jake's big TV's good drink specials and food is good.

I am up in Duluth (Two Harbors actually) and I don't think the game is on cable here and don't think the hotel I am staying in has Dish/Direct... I looked at the Wisconsin website for a LIVE video webcast but it says that it won't be available until around 9:45 tonight? Anyone find a video webcast for tonight and/or know of any channel in or near Duluth that might have this game on?