SiouxSports.com Forum

UAA vs CC

Fetch

UAA has been exposed for the frauds they are. 4-1 cc.

That's a little harsh.

They've actually played a pretty good game; they are out-shooting CC 15-11 through two.

One of CC's goals went off a UAA d-man.

That's a little harsh.

They've actually played a pretty good game; they are out-shooting CC 15-11 through two.

One of CC's goals went off a UAA d-man.

exactly, they were a lower seed that beat a crappy lifeless gopher squad in mariucci which is even more lifeless than the team but i guess those go hand and hand with any tough season. good for uaa to get there! they usually are guarenteed a vacation this time of year. go sioux

CC got a lot of puck luck tonight. Here's to hoping they ran out for tomorrow...

No kidding. Seawolves hit a post, and had a wounded duck roll just wide.

I was impressed with how UAA had CC bottled up in their own zone so much. Normally they'd be content to just mow them down at the blueline. If the Sioux play either their speed game or their garbage game tomorrow they shouldn't have any trouble.

Late in the first period, I was thinking "gee, I would rather the Sioux play CC than UAA". UAA is big strong physical, play good positional hockey, and they simply don't beat themselves.

CC got puck luck in droves tonight. And once they got the lead, they too are tough to play against.

As I watched the game, when they showed shots of the benches and/or the crowd, boy, did I ever see a pile of Sioux jerseys in the backround!

put it this way ....i hadnt heard a cc or aa cheer all night ....with 2:30 left in the third period i heard a sioux yeah yeah...!!!!!!

What exactly is face washing? I have never heard that term used in hockey. I think the annoucer and refs had been drinking too much green beer

Taking a gloved hand and smearing around the other players mask/face. Pretty much what moms do to little kids, making it a mild insult to the face washer. (As it too timid to actually fight.)

Taking a gloved hand and smearing around the other players mask/face. Pretty much what moms do to little kids, making it a mild insult to the face washer. (As it too timid to actually fight.)

That is the funniest thing Thanks for sharing