SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. BSU

LeftyZL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe somebody can help me out. I subscribe to Sioux insider, and the 4-month subscription ran out a week ago. I have not been able to renew or resubscribe. I try but get caught in a cycle--the site won't respond when I select a one-month subscription. I'm old and I'm stupid, but I'm not stoned.

nah.....keep riding the D-TRAIN!

Not saying he should play ahead of Dell (who has been great in my book), just saying that I was hoping we would try to get Eids sharper just in case. I think that going with one goalie exclusively has some risks. Remember, Eidsness was getting some HOBY mention pre-season.

Yeah, looks like they are digging into the web streaming problem, here's from the live chat -

Jayson, UND SID: Sorry web viewers --- we are working on the problem. Hopefully it won't be long.

Glad they checked it out before the game started ???

update -

Matt, FightingSioux.com: It was streaming via a wireless connection, but should be good to go now

Yeah, looks like they are digging into the web streaming problem, here's from the live chat -

Jayson, UND SID: Sorry web viewers --- we are working on the problem. Hopefully it won't be long.

Glad they checked it out before the game started ???

update -

Matt, FightingSioux.com: It was streaming via a wireless connection, but should be good to go now

That is something that is hard to try out because unfortunately technology can work one minute and not the other....how many people are on at one time can affect it and the browser being used or your connection....UND could test it all that they want, but that would not stop events from necessarily happening.

That said, anyone know what is going on in the game?