SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. BSU

LeftyZL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's up and down hockey at the moment. We are looking ok but seem to fight the puck at times making bad choices such as cichy's choice to pass to the point which ended up in our net. We are definitely carrying the play though.

BSU's penalties have been poor choices not good Penalties by any means.

How was Cichy's pass to the point a bad decision? I've noticed the puck has kind of been bouncing a bit all game (probably due to how many games are being played there this weekend) and the puck just bounced over Mac's stick, and the breakaway happened. I don't think that was a poor decision by Cichy at all.

How was Cichy's pass to the point a bad decision? I've noticed the puck has kind of been bouncing a bit all game (probably due to how many games are being played there this weekend) and the puck just bounced over Mac's stick, and the breakaway happened. I don't think that was a poor decision by Cichy at all.

Since he had 2 guys down low he should have put it deep instead of sending it to the point where not only was he being pressured Mac was as well. Best choice is always deep make the other team go 200ft if u turn it over.