SiouxSports.com Forum

UND sophomore forward Danny Kristo is out indefinitely after sustainin

Siouxfull

If anyone has the info about this i sure would appreciate be let in the circle of trust.

Unlike what the previous poster heard in the bar over a "few" drinks, 99.9% of the information that he and others have been posting on this board has 0% accuracy. I don't know why people have to make things up and pass it off as fact on a message board. :angry:

Unlike what the previous poster heard in the bar over a "few" drinks, 99.9% of the information that he and others have been posting on this board has 0% accuracy. I don't know why people have to make things up and pass it off as fact on a message board. :angry:

Then enlighten everyone with your knowledge. You know what happened, share. Put a stop to the rumors.

Positive progress is what we all want, if someone has news on that, post it. I just want the negativity curbed. I don't think it does anyone any good to be gloomy about $hit like this.

i guess i get confused on this then. its okay to tell people that "someone" told them he was doing better and blah blah blah but someone (me) gets blasted for posting an opinion (based on past indiscretions from the hockey players) on what he thought might have happened. i guess some people cant take the bad with the good

At least we got news today that Genoway is only out 3-5 weeks. I thought for sure a season ender.

How about we talk about possible injuries it could be to Genoway?

~Sprained MCL?

~High Ankle sprain?

~Getting ripped on by Siouxsports posters to much? :lol:

At least we got news today that Genoway is only out 3-5 weeks. I thought for sure a season ender.

~Sprained MCL?

~High Ankle sprain?

that is very good news, it looked like he would be done for a long time!

Then enlighten everyone with your knowledge. You know what happened, share. Put a stop to the rumors.

That is not what he said. He doesn't have anymore 'knowledge' than the rest of the posters have - negative or positive. What I personally do not want is posters to post rumors/speculation/etc. as fact. So far, we've have posts that state Danny was found in a snowbank, he has frost bite on hands, feet and face, he was drunk, etc. That kind of crap should NOT be post as if it were fact. That is the kind of information that has pi$$ed off the majority of SS.com members in this thread.

That is not what he said. He doesn't have anymore 'knowledge' than the rest of the posters have - negative or positive. What I personally do not want is posters to post rumors/speculation/etc. as fact. So far, we've have posts that state Danny was found in a snowbank, he has frost bite on hands, feet and face, he was drunk, etc. That kind of crap should NOT be post as if it were fact. That is the kind of information that has pi$$ed off the majority of SS.com members in this thread.

then this thread should be shut down because everything that is said is speculation. if you don't like peoples opinion don't read, its that simple.

• Upvote 2

My friend talked to Forbort in class today...don't quote me, but he said he was coming home today.

Forbort is going back home to Duluth? !@#$, now were down another player. It's a good thing it is a bye week (hopefully we don't split!).

Forbort is going back home to Duluth? !@#$, now were down another player. It's a good thing it is a bye week (hopefully we don't split!).

Forbort is going home to play for the Bulldogs! He said goodbye this week? Crap! My sister's cousin's friend's mom heard that we might get runningwiththedogs in a trade for Forbort I guess...don't quote me though...

~Sprained MCL?

~High Ankle sprain?

That's normally at least 6-8 weeks.

Allow us to go to the ultimate oracle on the Kristo situation ...

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Thank you Ferris Bueller.

then this thread should be shut down because everything that is said is speculation. if you don't like peoples opinion don't read, its that simple.

Ummmmmmm...now you are making way too much sense!

+1 to you.

• Downvote 1

So far, we've have posts that state Danny was found in a snowbank, he has frost bite on hands, feet and face, he was drunk, etc.

I also heard he was somehow connected with the Lindbergh baby kidnapping.

He might have something to do with crop circles.

And Stonehenge, too.