SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC - Friday

AZSIOUX

Alright, this might be more fun, what song am I listening to

Wise men say only fools rush in, But I can't help falling in love with you

This is a gimme for BigGreyAnt

Sung by Hextall for the first 2:00 of the third.......wait a minute..... The words "wise men" will never come out of his mouth.

It's not the ice sheet. It's not that they're the "quicker" team.

The Sioux are flat. For the last three weeks they've been fighting the puck and not playing positional hockey. They are making poor decisions in their own zone.

They'll come out of it. I just hope it's soon. Maybe the week off will do some good. It certainly can't hurt.

Tomorrow will be another opportunity to right the ship. A split would be fine. Plus...there's still 20 minutes left tonight!

The Sioux are flat. For the last three weeks they've been fighting the puck and not playing positional hockey. They are making poor decisions in their own zone.

They'll come out of it. I just hope it's soon. Maybe the week off will do some good. It certainly can't hurt.

Tomorrow will be another opportunity to right the ship. A split would be fine. Plus...there's still 20 minutes left tonight!

Don't think we were prepared for the disappearance of #5. The team needs to find a way to regroup. I have a sense that this could be one of our sweeps of the year, one not in our favor. HOPE I am wrong.

True. A split would be fine.

Howe has played out of his mind tonight. Good for him. We need to find a way to net some goals - that's all.

Don't think we were prepared for the disappearance of #5. The team needs to find a way to regroup. I have a sense that this could be one of our sweeps of the year, one not in our favor. HOPE I am wrong.

I don't know how they could be prepared for losing Genoway.

Overall they haven't been playing well, with or without Genoway.

They've been good at coming back to pull out wins on Saturdays. Again, tonight's 3rd period will set the tone for tomorrow.