SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Gophers - Saturday

MissSioux85

If you don't like the Sioux, why are you on the Sioux message board? We need opposing fans on here, but not ones that are here to just disagree with everything that we say and to tell us what we are doing wrong. Maybe the gophs should recruit bigger players than.

Cause its entertaining. I wish the gophers would recruit more defensemen like Stu BIckel, but since tDon does the recruiting theres really nothing I can do about that.

And I don't disagree with everything, just most things. :huh:

Me too! I have the 50" Panny on the HD channel in the living room and the office TV on fssn! Great minds think alike!

thats exactly what I'm doing have the tv in the living room on hd and the tv in the kitchen on fssn. tv in the living room is on mute.

If you don't like the Sioux, why are you on the Sioux message board? We need opposing fans on here, but not ones that are here to just disagree with everything that we say and to tell us what we are doing wrong. Maybe the gophs should recruit bigger players than.

Ya, last time I checked this was SiouxSports.com not rodents anonymous