SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Gophers - Saturday

MissSioux85

I thought Blood would've got called for diving. Being a tall guy and all he really oversold it when he pretended to be Superman.

It was kind of funny though cause later after that you could see Cepis trying to dive as well. He probably got angry that someone was able to successfully dive and draw a penalty before he did. :lol:

Blood and Hex must have enrolled in the "Cepis School for Diving." :)

Is that what you call checking in Gopher land. Cross check in open ice to the back followed by what should have been a cfb, followed by a weak Cepis elbow after the whistle? Got to love check hockey Gopher style.

I thought Blood would've got called for diving. Being a tall guy and all he really oversold it when he pretended to be Superman.

It was kind of funny though cause later after that you could see Cepis trying to dive as well. He probably got angry that someone was able to successfully dive and draw a penalty before he did. :lol:

I think you're right. I saw him snap his head back a few times trying to act like he got hit up high or hooked.

WOW. Are you serious?

I'm just glad I'm not as dumb as Jay Barriball. And yes, I will say that to his face the next time I see him.

On the Blood call, heck yes I'm serious. Stupid play on Barriballs part but you could tell Blood embellished a bit. The Hextall one was a legit call though, stupid play on Ness.

On the Blood call, heck yes I'm serious. Stupid play on Barriballs part but you could tell Blood embellished a bit. The Hextall one was a legit call though, stupid play on Ness.

Blood won't be winning any Academy Awards anytime soon. :lol: