SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Gophers - Saturday

MissSioux85

Wow Cepis...who even "fakes" a two hand to the throat??

There's something wrong with that kid, last night he puts Mac in a choke hold from behind with his stick during the scrum, now he wants to headhunt with it?

He's either going to really hurt somebody someday or really get his ass kicked, and I mean bad.

There's something wrong with that kid, last night he puts Mac in a choke hold from behind with his stick during the scrum, now he wants to headhunt with it?

He's either going to really hurt somebody someday or really get his ass kicked, and I mean bad.

I vote the latter. Though, chances are that it won't happen until the NHL...and it will be just like with Earl....it will be his own teammate that does it.

These FSN announcers are awful. They need to take their maroon colored glasses off.

If they can't see that Wehrs taking Frattin into the net is what started the whole thing, then they're bigger idiots than I thought.

You're right, that happened after blood flattened the gopher in front of the net and then cross checked him while he was laying on the ice. If you don't like the FSN announcers watch the game on FSSN.

You're right, that happened after blood flattened the gopher in front of the net and then cross checked him while he was laying on the ice. If you don't like the FSN announcers watch the game on FSSN.

Blood didn't flatten a player in front of the net. They tangled up and the Gopher player can't skate, so he fell down. Blood did plenty AFTER that happened, but the whole scrum started when Frattin got pissed at Wehrs. Yea, Frattin should have had a penalty, and Blood should have, too, for what he did after the scrum started. But Blood didn't start any of it.

agreed, we have FSSN or FSN in HD and i would rather hear sweeney and no HD

Blood didn't flatten a player in front of the net. They tangled up and the Gopher player can't skate, so he fell down. Blood did plenty AFTER that happened, but the whole scrum started when Frattin got pissed at Wehrs. Yea, Frattin should have had a penalty, and Blood should have, too, for what he did after the scrum started. But Blood didn't start any of it.

You're high. If it goes the other way its a sue player standing up for themselves--all of that old time hockey garbage. But when its the gophers standing up its just dirty cheap play.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

These FSN announcers are awful. They need to take their maroon colored glasses off.

If they can't see that Wehrs taking Frattin into the net is what started the whole thing, then they're bigger idiots than I thought.

Actually I think Hankinson has been pretty fair to both sides, LaPanta is horrible and needs to go. Hankinson was even ripping on the Gophers diving there in the 2nd period.

You're high. If it goes the other way its a sue player standing up for themselves--all of that old time hockey garbage. But when its the gophers standing up its just dirty cheap play.

That's because when it comes to standing up for themselves it takes two gophers to do the job of one Sioux.

Actually I think Hankinson has been pretty fair to both sides, LaPanta is horrible and needs to go. Hankinson was even ripping on the Gophers diving there in the 2nd period.

Overall I'd agree with this but I thought they were very one-sided after that scrum.

Hankinson's voice annoys me, though. But that's not his fault.

thats exactly what I'm doing have the tv in the living room on hd and the tv in the kitchen on fssn. tv in the living room is on mute.

You know... if you don't like our opinions.... there are other places to hang around....lots of places.

That's because when it comes to standing up for themselves it takes two gophers to do the job of one Sioux.

What does it matter? I want to see all 5 guys on the ice standing up for each other--especially since the gophs don't have the size the soup normally have on the ice. Maybe if you guys would recruit smaller players the guys could go one on one.

What does it matter? I want to see all 5 guys on the ice standing up for each other--especially since the gophs don't have the size the soup normally have on the ice. Maybe if you guys would recruit smaller players the guys could go one on one.

Oversized Canadians

• Upvote 1

If you don't like the Sioux, why are you on the Sioux message board? We need opposing fans on here, but not ones that are here to just disagree with everything that we say and to tell us what we are doing wrong. Maybe the gophs should recruit bigger players than.

So we should suck like you guys to make it fair?