SiouxSports.com Forum

Yane A is on the IR list

JESUS,family,rutgers

Keep YaneA in your thoughts. She is on the injured reserve list after a fall last week. Sounds like she is going to be OK in a few weeks. Thanks to her neighbors who helped out.---Next time,she should just play against the Gophers :)

I hope she is going to be ok...

Keep YaneA in your thoughts. She is on the injured reserve list after a fall last week. Sounds like she is going to be OK in a few weeks. Thanks to her neighbors who helped out.---Next time,she should just play against the Gophers :)

I still think she could drop Cepis with 3 swings.

A speedy recovery to YaneA!

I still think she could drop Cepis with 3 swings.

You honestly think it would take 3 with a guy like him? He would probably just fall down about a half second before the first one landed and then lay on the ice til the ref's arm went in the air! :D

You honestly think it would take 3 with a guy like him? He would probably just fall down about a half second before the first one landed and then lay on the ice til the ref's arm went in the air! :D

You might be thinking of Roe from St. Cloud, he's taken more dives than Greg Louganis.

Cepis would just hide and point.

You might be thinking of Roe from St. Cloud, he's taken more dives than Greg Louganis.

Cepis would just hide and point.

Oh I know that Roe is a pretty good member of the Diving team as well but according to Goon (? or someone else on this board) it was a close race for the Greg Louganis award last year in the WCHA between Roe and Cepis. Even with Cepis only having a half year in the league.

Although I would have to maybe include Zucker in that group after his game at the Ralph this year where I am about 99.9% sure it was the first time that I have seen a diving call without a opponent penalty as well!

I can't believe she'd go on the IR list with the Gopher's series coming up in 12 days. Mike Prpich played the last half of the season with a severely dislocated shoulder and he couldn't even raise his arm to take off his own jersey after games. Matt Greene had an injury that was equally as bad and he wasn't even allowed to practice all week but then he'd go out there on Friday and Saturday night and bang people around without regard to his injury. Come on YaneA, be a true Fighting Sioux and lace them up and get back out on the ice. :D;)

I can't believe she'd go on the IR list with the Gopher's series coming up in 12 days. Mike Prpich played the last half of the season with a severely dislocated shoulder and he couldn't even raise his arm to take off his own jersey after games. Matt Greene had an injury that was equally as bad and he wasn't even allowed to practice all week but then he'd go out there on Friday and Saturday night and bang people around without regard to his injury. Come on YaneA, be a true Fighting Sioux and lace them up and get back out on the ice. :D;)

She is trying to stay fresh!

I outed my injury in another thread and I'll revisit it here. It's upper body, a broken 5th rib. I can't exactly rub some dirt on it and get back in the game. And, after watching the USA lose to Canada, I discovered it not only hurts when I LOL, it also hurts when I cry.

I outed my injury in another thread and I'll revisit it here. It's upper body, a broken 5th rib. I can't exactly rub some dirt on it and get back in the game. And, after watching the USA lose to Canada, I discovered it not only hurts when I LOL, it also hurts when I cry.

Poor baby, those are a bit*h; hurts to breath, hurts to laugh/cry, hurts to move in any direction but, one broken rib? Your good to go for the Gopher series!! See ya there!! ;)

Ouch! I can't imagine how bad that hurts... Hope you're stay on the D.L. isn't too long...

it not only hurts when I LOL, it also hurts when I cry.

The teacher wrote on the blackboard: "I ain't had no fun in months." Then asked the class, "How should I correct this sentence?"

Little Johnny raised his had and replied, "Get yourself a new boyfriend."...

A priest was talking to a group of kids about "being good" and going to heaven. At the end of his talk, he asked, "Where do you want to go?"

"Heaven! Heaven!" Yelled Little Lisa..

"And what do you have to be to get there?" asked the priest.

"Dead!" Yelled Little Johnny.

The teacher wrote on the blackboard: "I ain't had no fun in months." Then asked the class, "How should I correct this sentence?"

A priest was talking to a group of kids about "being good" and going to heaven. At the end of his talk, he asked, "Where do you want to go?"

Ohhhh, yer a mean 'un, yer are.

In the spirit of trying to cheer up YaneA:

When I bought my Blackberry I thought about the 30-year business I ran with 1800 employees, all without a cell phone that plays music, takes videos or pictures, and communicates with Facebook and Twitter. I signed up under duress for Twitter and Facebook, so my seven kids, their spouses, 13 grandkids and 2 great grand kids could communicate with me in the modern way. I figured I could handle something as simple as Twitter with only 140 characters of space.

That was before one of my grandkids hooked me up for Tweeter, Tweetree, Twhirl, Twitterfon, Tweetie and Twittererific Tweetdeck, Twitpix and something that sends every message to my cell phone and every other program within the texting world.

My phone was beeping every three minutes with the details of everything except the bowel movements of the entire next generation. I am not ready to live like this. I keep my cell phone in the garage in my golf bag.

The kids bought me a GPS for my last birthday because they say I get lost every now and then going over to the grocery store or library. I keep that in a box under my tool bench with the Blue tooth [it's red] phone I am supposed to use when I drive. I wore it once and was standing in line at Barnes and Noble talking to my wife and everyone in the nearest 50 yards was glaring at me. I had to take my hearing aid out to use it, and I got a little loud.

I mean the GPS looked pretty smart on my dash board, but the lady inside that gadget was the most annoying, rudest person I had run into in a long time. Every 10 minutes, she would sarcastically say, "Re-calc-u-lating." You would think that she could be nicer. It was like she could barely tolerate me. She would let go with a deep sigh and then tell me to make a U-turn at the next light. Then if I made a right turn instead. Well, it was not a good relationship.

When I get really lost now, I call my wife and tell her the name of the cross streets and while she is starting to develop the same tone as Gypsy, the GPS lady, at least she loves me.

To be perfectly frank, I am still trying to learn how to use the cordless phones in our house. We have had them for 4 years, but I still haven't figured out how I can lose three phones all at once and have run around digging under chair cushions and checking bathrooms and the dirty laundry baskets when the phone rings.

The world is just getting too complex for me. They even mess me up every time I go to the grocery store. You would think they could settle on something themselves but this sudden "Paper or Plastic?" every time I check out just knocks me for a loop. I bought some of those cloth reusable bags to avoid looking confused, but I never remember to take them in with me.

Now I toss it back to them. When they ask me, "Paper or Plastic?" I just say, "Doesn't matter to me. I am bi-sacksual." Then it's their turn to stare at me with a blank look. I was recently asked if I tweet. I answered, No, but I do toot a lot."

Get Well YaneA

• Upvote 1