SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs Irish - Friday

AZSIOUX

Now, I know the students are gone, but it's still a packed house (or at least very close to a sellout) and the arena sounds dead on my tv. 95% of the people there could pass as being in church opposed to a hockey game. Yuck...

"Stand up and cheer, stand up and cheer for North Dakota..."

Now, I know the students are gone, but it's still a packed house (or at least very close to a sellout) and the arena sounds dead on my tv. 95% of the people there could pass as being in church opposed to a hockey game. Yuck...

"Stand up and cheer, stand up and cheer for North Dakota..."

Maybe you need to go into the Ralph and help the cheerleaders out and get the crowd jumping. :silly::D

Good win Sioux! Now lets get that first home sweep of the season!

• Upvote 2

Dont know if anyone noticed this or mentioned it earlier...the FSSN broadcast used the NEW interlocking 'ND' logo used by the Sioux as the logo for Notre Dame when they would go to commercial/period breaks...does that mean we get to keep the old interlocking ND?

Dont know if anyone noticed this or mentioned it earlier...the FSSN broadcast used the NEW interlocking 'ND' logo used by the Sioux as the logo for Notre Dame when they would go to commercial/period breaks...does that mean we get to keep the old interlocking ND?

During March Madness earlier in the year, the Notre Dame basketball coach was wearing a polo shirt with the new ND logo as well. I think it was during Bracketology or the Selection Show.

I bet Notre Dame is starting to hate that song they play after every goal. I'm starting to hate that stupid song they play after every goal...

I am sure that Notre Dame is hating it!!!

But the Sioux are LUVIN it.

I get up and dance. When people see how much fun I am having to the song they start having more fun too ;)