SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting SIOUX vs Fighting Irish - gobble gobble

AZSIOUX

First night...2-2 draw. Second night, 3-1 Irish! The real ND, the one with money, pride, athletic tradition, classy fans and school, will prove victorious.....and to think...the people down there are hardly even aware they have a hockey team. The way things are meant to be. God, Family, Football, Basketball, sport for unathletic white trash.

Speaking of your school's traditions, by any chance do you sing soprano in the school choir, the one that is famous for it's rum, buggery and the lash?

I know it won't happen, but I'd LOVE Notre Dame to beat the University of Scandalous Cheaters. The fact that Notre Dame hasn't the talent nor a healthy #1 QB would make the victory EXTRA awesome. We all know ESPN is anxiously waiting for that 2 year bowl suspension to be up so they can once again start being the richest cheerleader on USC's sideline.

In any case, I don't think this is the same Notre Dame that is as good as previous years. They're good and surely capable of taking points from UND, but I am not as afraid of them now as previous versions under Jeff Jackson.

I'm anxious to see Anders Lee play. Extremely hyped out of Edina, and extremely hated by some for not attending the University of Minnesota....(Because every kid who grows up in Minnesota dreams of playing for the gophers right?)

I hope the sioux don't pull the same old win Friday and come back Saturday with sloppy play and a loss....Getter done fellas! Getter done!

A very happy Thanksgiving to all. Plenty to be thankful for, don't take any of it for granted.

We should all be thankful for the University of Notre Dame, as they have proven that even small, underfunded college hockey teams can do anything! Their football program BTW, has an awesome chance of beating SC. SC's qb is hurt, Notre Dame is coming off of a win against army!(yeah, not important) but more importantly a complete drubbing of Utah. USC on the other hand is coming of a 30 point loss to lowly Oregon State(losing record). Look at two proud programs to duke it out with less than ideal teams facing off.

As for all of your hating on me guys, come on, go on Bisonville and you'll see we eventually befriend the trolls! I don't say half as hateful of things to them! As for any "complex" i might have, I do have a "no nickname" complex which typically turns me against schools that aren't represented by a name in the coming years.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving, sleep tight, because if things go according to my wishes, Notre Dame leaves North Dakota saying, "Nice arena, nice atmosphere, overrated hockey team......and damn cold weather."

Yours truly, representing 344 Johnson Hall on the campus of North Dakota's largest university,

WhatsHockey?

• Downvote 14

Sounds like both games will be sellouts, even with the students on Thanksgiving break.

Yet another weekend against a tough opponent. The nation's toughest schedule just got tougher.

I'd like to predict a home sweep, but it is the first half of the year, hard to do that.

It would be nice to get an early lead on these guys.

We should all be thankful for the University of Notre Dame, as they have proven that even small, underfunded college hockey teams can do anything! Their football program BTW, has an awesome chance of beating SC. SC's qb is hurt, Notre Dame is coming off of a win against army!(yeah, not important) but more importantly a complete drubbing of Utah. USC on the other hand is coming of a 30 point loss to lowly Oregon State(losing record). Look at two proud programs to duke it out with less than ideal teams facing off.

As for all of your hating on me guys, come on, go on Bisonville and you'll see we eventually befriend the trolls! I don't say half as hateful of things to them! As for any "complex" i might have, I do have a "no nickname" complex which typically turns me against schools that aren't represented by a name in the coming years.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving, sleep tight, because if things go according to my wishes, Notre Dame leaves North Dakota saying, "Nice arena, nice atmosphere, overrated hockey team......and damn cold weather."

Yours truly, representing 344 Johnson Hall on the campus of North Dakota's largest university,

WhatsHockey?

Wasted post. You're not relevant.

Wasted post. You're not relevant.

I was going to say waste of skin and obviously not very smart when it comes to hockey. Notre Dame is barely relevent at all in college hockey. But I am sure the UND admins enjoy the Checks that Notre Dame sends for letting them use the interlocking UND. Thanks

Notre Dame is too honorable to charge the siouxage for the use of the ND. In the past 4 or 5 years, the Notre Dame Hockey team has something like top 3 in wins in that span. Made it to the championship and played a close game against the very same Boston College that put up something like 5 or 6 goals up on the "other" UND in one period. Perhaps one day the University of North Dakota will be great again like the 50's or whenever you were good. A lot of similarities between UND hockey and Notre Dame football....at least the Irish have awesome academic standards....

• Downvote 4

Notre Dame is too honorable to charge the siouxage for the use of the ND. In the past 4 or 5 years, the Notre Dame Hockey team has something like top 3 in wins in that span. Made it to the championship and played a close game against the very same Boston College that put up something like 5 or 6 goals up on the "other" UND in one period. Perhaps one day the University of North Dakota will be great again like the 50's or whenever you were good. A lot of similarities between UND hockey and Notre Dame football....at least the Irish have awesome academic standards....

and differences like we don't get our students killed while working during team practice.

• Upvote 1

WhatsHockey?, on 25 November 2010 - 12:38 AM, said:

*yawn*

Troll_spray.jpg

WhatsHockey?

You said largest, not the best, also the reason we are hating you is the racist comments you made earlier.

Until you know your facts, go watch your herd animals and leave us alone: SKIPPY