SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UNO - Friday

AZSIOUX

Al's bus has arrived and we are sharing our hotel with the likes of Jeff Garcia and Joe Theismann, among other NFLers, who are in Omaha for a United Football League championship.

I assume Theismann is there to do some type of TV/broadcasing coverage. If you see him before he heads to his gig, make sure to tell him to "break a leg". :(

Sioux sweep!!

Al's bus has arrived and we are sharing our hotel with the likes of Jeff Garcia and Joe Theismann, among other NFLers, who are in Omaha for a United Football League championship.

I think the team that is arriving is Brooks Bollinger's UFL team from Florida now run by Theismann. Brooks may be hurt though, as I think the other QB played the last game. Brooks has been a star in that league.

I heard Blais on 740 the fan in Fargo today and he was asked what he thought the series would be like. He said it would be intense,fast and very physical. He also said both teams play the game the right way and take no shortcuts.He said there will be over 11,000 fans tonite and more like 8 or 9,000 tomorrow because the Cornhuskers are playing.He is such a better interview than Hakstol.Miss the guy. With that said GO SIOUX!!!!!!!

per brad

UNDs lines

17 Jason Gregoire10 Corban Knight26 Brett Hextall

11 Derek Rodwell22 Brad Malone7 Danny Kristo

19 Evan Trupp29 Brock Nelson21 Matt Frattin

8 Mike Cichy9 Mario Lamoureux20 Joe Gleason

24 Ben Blood5 Chay Genoway

3 Derrick LaPoint25 Jake Marto

2 Andrew MacWilliam4 Derek Forbort

31 Brad Eidsness

32 Aaron Dell

Omahas lines

9 Rich Purslow14 Joey Martin21 Matt White

17 Terry Broadhurst26 Alex Hudson27 Matt Ambroz

19 Ryan Walters12 Brock Montpetit13 Zahn Raubenheimer

16 Johnnie Searfoss20 Brandon Richardson25 Brent Gwidt

6 Pasko Skarica3 Andrej Sustr

7 Mike Young23 Eric Olimb

2 Matt Smith24 Bryce Aneloski

30 John Faulkner

34 Mike Taffe

35 Fredrik Bergman

IDK maybe Hak wants BE to get in some games BEFORE he gets too rusty, keep both goalies on top of their game. Just :blush: my opinion... :unsure:

Good point. I'm so surprised that Dell isn;t starting. I hope for a good outing from Eidsness for his sake mostly. Confidence is key in hockey, especially at goalie.

It is VERY good to see MacWilliam back in the lineup.

Hopefully B.E. has given Hak a reason in practice to give him another shot. He has certainly been able to see that Dell is capable of the job.

This is Brad's shot.

The way the defense played last weekend, he has a better than average chance. If they play with the same proficiency tonight and tomorrow that they did both nights in Madison, Sioux sweep.

:silly:

GO SIOUX!!!

Two defensemen in the line-up coming off bouts with mono (Forbort, AndyMac).

Gleason (defenseman) in as the fourth line right wing.

That's called "just in case" ...

Yes it is. Insurance against the "Checking too hard" five minute major and game DQ.