Johnson–Dolan–Little

Mersch–Lee–Barnes

Clark–Dahl–Turnbull

Gardiner–Ramage

Johnson–Schultz

Faust–Simonelli

Gudmandson

Bennett

Let's go Sioux. I see Dell is starting again tonight. Interesting very interesting. This will be his third start in a row.

Didn't really understand if Gleason is out but looks like Forbort is in now. I also could have sworn I saw MacWilliam walking into Buffalo Wild Wings. I thought he was sick.

I hope FSSN picks up the game tomorrow night!! How can we get them to get the feed from TVWisconsin? I remember a few years ago the Cheesemover ( Joe Sensors bar) had the game on and the feed was from Wisconsin. Maybe he can pick it up again. Fingers crossed!!! GO SIOUX!!

Let's go Sioux. I see Dell is starting again tonight. Interesting very interesting. This will be his third start in a row.

Didn't really understand if Gleason is out but looks like Forbort is in now. I also could have sworn I saw MacWilliam walking into Buffalo Wild Wings. I thought he was sick.

If it really is mono, which has been rumored, then he very well could have been walking into BWW. Mono can make you tired very easily, which would keep him from playing hockey, it also does things to some of your internal organs (spleen especially) that makes it very dangerous to have hard physical contact due to risk of rupture.

Clear shoulder to shoulder check by Gleason is once again called a 5 minute major cfb. Gleason done for the game.

It was IMO a major boarding. Of course calling it checking from behind doesn't raise any confidence in the sentience of Sheppard or Hunt.

Thankfully the Badger got up.