SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ Badgers

AZSIOUX

8 1/2 minutes on the PK, another CFB penalty and little jump. Talent won't overcome constant sloppy, undisciplined hockey. Getting tough to watch...

What talent? I do not see any talent, lots of stupid penalties and plays. Wisconsin skates much better and faster than the Sioux. Not impressed again with Hakstol's boys. What is wrong with Kristo? Not even close to last years energy.

• Downvote 5

Brad's live chat really kills the game thread on siouxsports.com, but that is okay.

What a period! Outshot em 7-5, while being on the penalty kill for 9 minutes versus only a 2 minute powerplay.

I expect us to get a few goals here in the 2nd, they will have to start calling more UW penalties, the "marble theory" is always in full effect in the WCHA.

What talent? I do not see any talent, lots of stupid penalties and plays. Wisconsin skates much better and faster than the Sioux. Not impressed again with Hakstol's boys. What is wrong with Kristo? Not even close to last years energy.

We look good on paper...

Whoa, what is with all the negativity? We killed off 8.5 minutes of penalty time and out-shot them. It sounds like we had a couple of good chances in the first. Hopefully we will be able to find the back of the net soon.

Thank you!

Seriously... if you don't like what you see, don't watch. This negativity is getting really old. Have a little faith.

• Upvote 4

Whoa, what is with all the negativity? We killed off 8.5 minutes of penalty time and out-shot them. It sounds like we had a couple of good chances in the first. Hopefully we will be able to find the back of the net soon.

I think it has something with us not getting outscored.

Or something.

My gosh I'm impressed with Forbort.....Such a big, physical, smart presence on the ice. Its so tough for guys to take the puck away from him.....

I think the sioux are doing fine. Got to remember they are only playing with three lines now that Gleason is no more......

• Upvote 1