SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs DULUTH

AZSIOUX

I agree. I think the 5 Maj and Game DQ were enough, and were done partly to keep the game from getting out of control as well. Malone got his punishment and should be on the ice Friday.

3pts for the Sioux this weekend.

it was a game Misconduct. Or at least that is what they announced on Saturday Night.

Edited by Goon

Why are some of you suggesting that Malone might be suspended. NHL Analysts and even the recepient have declared the hit as being completely legal within current hockey rules. A suspension would strongly indicate that the WCHA membership must press for a leadership change.

agree but when mario got a game for shadow boxing marvin last season then throw out all rules i gues with the heads of this circus league. i sure hope he isnt and if he is dont look for change ;) that should have happpened years ago!

as for rowney im guessing thats the play but im not positive

So it's noon on Thursday...when will we find out Malone's status? I know they're busy over at WCHA offices trying to figure out how to automatically get the Gofers into the Final 5 every year but their can't be that much going on... :)

So it's noon on Thursday...when will we find out Malone's status? I know they're busy over at WCHA offices trying to figure out how to automatically get the Gofers into the Final 5 every year but their can't be that much going on... :)

No doubt all they have to do is have their conference call and discuss what they need to discuss.

The most important point to remember is that there is no way the Fighting Sioux don't sweep againt the Bulldogs since I will FINALLY see the Sioux play at the Ralph.--They might as well just forfeit now

GO NORTH DAKOTA !!!

GO RUTGERS !!!

It's about time!! ;)

The WCHA can't suspend Malone today.....no way no how.....You can't wait a day before the series to hand out a suspension.

If they were going to suspend Malone they should have done it on Monday or Tuesday so UND could have practiced those days with the knowledge that they wouldn't have him. Thats what they have done in the past, and I would believe will continue to do in the future.

I am still feeling bad for the Martin kid. Hopefully he's doing okay. I'm glad that he has no ill will towards Brad for the clean hit.

The WCHA can't suspend Malone today.....no way no how.....You can't wait a day before the series to hand out a suspension.

If they were going to suspend Malone they should have done it on Monday or Tuesday so UND could have practiced those days with the knowledge that they wouldn't have him. Thats what they have done in the past, and I would believe will continue to do in the future.

I am still feeling bad for the Martin kid. Hopefully he's doing okay. I'm glad that he has no ill will towards Brad for the clean hit.

I said this same thing on page three. I know feel that the WCHA will not suspend Malone at all. But nothing would surprise me with that group of mental giants.

I don't know how the process could take more than a half a day of really analyzing the situation.

I think the entire problem with the Malone/Martin situation is the Marvin/Genoway situation from last year. Marvin only got suspended for a game for doing something that was pretty obviously intentional, and much more violent. So, how can Malone be on that same level of playing field when compared to that. If the Marvin incident didn't happen, I'd think we'd already know that Brad would have been suspended for tomorrow's game.

I wouldn't be surprised. This is the WCHA and the Buffoon's that run the League don't care about perception, they can't even get their officials to call the game per the rule book. The NCAA comes out with point of emphasis on obstruction and they go the opposite way.

I wouldn't be surprised. This is the WCHA and the Buffoon's that run the League don't care about perception, they can't even get their officials to call the game per the rule book. The NCAA comes out with point of emphasis on obstruction and they go the opposite way.

McClown is obviously waiting until Papa Shep has his INCH picks done. :angry:

Rumor is that the WCHA will make an announcement tonight.

WCHA Fans - diehard

WCHA Arenas - best and biggest

WCHA Players and Coaches - arguably the best in the country

WCHA Officials - Friday night Beer League Rejects

WCHA Commissioner - Definitely not smarter than a 5th Grader...reminds me a lot of Ted Baxter from the old Mary Tyler Moore show; but slower... :)

• Upvote 1

WCHA Fans - diehard

WCHA Arenas - best and biggest

WCHA Players and Coaches - arguably the best in the country

WCHA Officials - Friday night Beer League World Wrestling Entertainment Referee Rejects

WCHA Commissioner - Definitely not smarter than a 5th Grader...reminds me a lot of Ted Baxter from the old Mary Tyler Moore show; but slower... :)

Fixed your post :D