SiouxSports.com Forum

Pregame Video

#1Hakfan

Does anyone have a link to watch the pregame video they play at hockey games? Not the ones they use for starting line ups, but the one they play about 20 minutes before game time? I have looked all over and cant find it any where. I googled and youtube'd and i cant seem to find it. Thanks

Does anyone have a link to watch the pregame video they play at hockey games? Not the ones they use for starting line ups, but the one they play about 20 minutes before game time? I have looked all over and cant find it any where. I googled and youtube'd and i cant seem to find it. Thanks

the only way you're going to find it is if someone recorded it with their camera and put it on YouTube. It's an REA exclusive as far as I'm aware.

SiouxForce is right, REA won't release it. Someone brought this up recently and contacted REA about it, and they said the reason they don't is because it's part of the live experience that comes with buying a ticket.

Some people have tried recording it in the past few years, but the quality is almost always poor.

I really like what they've done with those presentations. "In the Air Tonight" on Friday night, and "Where the Streets Have No Name" on Saturdays. I never get tired of watching those. It gets under my wife's skin a little that I always wanna be in our seats in time to see those. As far as the intro they play right before the starting line up, I'm not crazy about the symphonic ones. The one where they used the intro to "Wasted Years" by Iron Maiden was, musically, the best one by far.

I really like what they've done with those presentations. "In the Air Tonight" on Friday night, and "Where the Streets Have No Name" on Saturdays. I never get tired of watching those. It gets under my wife's skin a little that I always wanna be in our seats in time to see those. As far as the intro they play right before the starting line up, I'm not crazy about the symphonic ones. The one where they used the intro to "Wasted Years" by Iron Maiden was, musically, the best one by far.

I agree, "In the Air Tonight" is my favorite and always gets the crowd jacked up.

i am the same way. always want to catch pre game!! i loved the one back when brandt and parise player they uses eminem 8 mile, lose yourself and yes it was trendy but it did the job and got the place jumpin

I thought that was a crappy movie. I don't know It just didn't do it for me.

Then you have to watch it again. Then after that, watch it again. It's one of "those" kinds of movies like The Big Labowski that you pick up something new every time you see it.

Good stuff.

Then you have to watch it again. Then after that, watch it again. It's one of "those" kinds of movies like The Big Labowski that you pick up something new every time you see it.

Good stuff.

Sorry, hated Big Lebowski but loved The Hangover...

Have to agree with Goon. Big Lebowski is a great show and I actually like it better than The Hangover.

Go Sioux!!!!

anybody who doesn't like the big lebowski should give it another chance. if you watch it again and still don't like it, then so be it, but that movie is awesome.

i did not care for the hangover. maybe it was over-hyped before i watched it, but i saw it twice and could not appreciate it's humor.

"am i the only one around here who gives a s@#t about the rules!"

-- walter