SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU hiring freeze

homer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is ridiculous. Chapman's mansion building affected UND, but this is worse. Chapman's accounting games and corruption will now likely how UND budgets internally. If the Board is going to slap some hands, it needs to be the perpetrators of any deficit (i.e. NDSU), and not hinder those organizations that have shown the capacity and competence to remain in budget (all the other schools).

You're not a Joe Chapman fan..are you?

Just tell me this: is it a deep seeded angst/jealousy towards NDSU's success or do you really have some beef with the man?

Bohl: Hit me with it! Just give it to me straight! I came a long way just to see you, Dick. The least you can do is level with me. What are my chances?

Hanson: Not good.

Bohl: You mean, not good like one out of a hundred?

Hanson: I'd say more like one out of one point eight million.

[pause]

Bohl: So you're telling me there's a chance... *YEAH

Where's VMeister?

Took me awhile, Doc. AG 8.0 is up and running.

Happy Festivus to all the FOAGies! (Friends of Answer Guy)

You're not a Joe Chapman fan..are you?

Just tell me this: is it a deep seeded angst/jealousy towards NDSU's success or do you really have some beef with the man?

Mpls:

I think this is a good summary that just talks about his impact to the NDSU campus. It does not touch any of the off campus UND/NDSU or State stuff. Really kind of sad if you are a student at NDSU, but hey they still have football.

1) http://fargophantom.com/what-the-fargo-med...chapman-of-ndsu

Mpls:

I think this is a good summary that just talks about his impact to the NDSU campus. It does not touch any of the off campus UND/NDSU or State stuff. Really kind of sad if you are a student at NDSU, but hey they still have football.

1) http://fargophantom.com/what-the-fargo-med...chapman-of-ndsu

A pretty good summary, from an anonymous person with an axe to grind.

• 4 weeks later...