SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DULUTH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can pay $8 a month more on Comcast and get all the Sioux homes games and all the Fox Sports channels.

I have FTA FSSN and the sports pack on Directv. And Comcast with my high speed bundle. Even the gophers were pre-empted. Not a single college hockey game on at 7:00 to watch in the world of TV, really.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about how good the bulldogs are! there time is done...it's over! this is your time! now go out there and TAKE IT!

*sorry couldn't resisit throwing in some modified Miracle quotes!*

Did UMD look like a monkey humping a football out there? Thanks Herbie...

I have FTA FSSN and the sports pack on Directv. And Comcast with my high speed bundle. Even the gophers were pre-empted. Not a single college hockey game on at 7:00 to watch in the world of TV, really.

You DID pay the seven bucks and watch the B2tv feed, right? ???

Fun game to be at. Hopefully they come out and play strong again tonight. Have to give those bulldogs some credit though, they played a great game too. Many great defensive plays on both ends of the rink. Pretty fun to watch on such a small sheet of ice, like Hak said they take two strides and are through the neutral zone. Go get 'em tonight boys!

From Brad's Friday night rewind:

# UND now has eight guys with at least 10 points. That's most in the WCHA. Colorado College is second with six. Nobody else has more than five.

# Chris VandeVelde took over the team lead in points and is now within 10 of the Century Club.

# Duluth's Big Four -- Jack Connolly, Mike Connolly, Rob Bordson and Justin Fontaine -- combined for zero points and a minus-seven rating.

We knew the Sioux had depth. Good to see the scoring by committee.

Time to start the countdown to 100 for VV.

Ouch.

this is the first I've heard of justin.tv. I went on the site and searched "UMD" and "Fighting Sioux" and nothing came up. How do you navigate to find a channel? Or more specifically, how can I find the game tonight? I paid $7 to B2 last night and couldn't pull the game.

It is up to someone who receives the signal to connect to Justin and provide the content. Around game time go to Justin.tv and select "sports" from the dropdown list, then select "hockey" from the next list. All hockey games being "provided" will show up...and currently the UMD game is not among them, but the odds of that being provided go up as game time approaches. A Duluth fan put up both of the bulldog/gopher games a couple weeks ago. There is no guarantee it will be on, as justin doesn't provide programming but relies on users for content, but it's worth a shot because the link is free instead of seven bucks, and its a decent quality feed.

Good luck!

It is up to someone who receives the signal to connect to Justin and provide the content. Around game time go to Justin.tv and select "sports" from the dropdown list, then select "hockey" from the next list. All hockey games being "provided" will show up...and currently the UMD game is not among them, but the odds of that being provided go up as game time approaches. A Duluth fan put up both of the bulldog/gopher games a couple weeks ago. There is no guarantee it will be on, as justin doesn't provide programming but relies on users for content, but it's worth a shot because the link is free instead of seven bucks, and its a decent quality feed.

Good luck!

Justintv.com is awesome! I use it all the time for NFL games and lots of movies. Never have seen a NCAA D1 hockey game on it though! wow, that's great!

They also have WWE/WWF....it's amazing! It's all up to who/what gets uploaded to the site. On a side note, on NFL days it's common that the link gets booted out, so

don't be surprised if that happens. Another site is p2p4u.com.

Justintv.com is awesome! I use it all the time for NFL games and lots of movies. Never have seen a NCAA D1 hockey game on it though! wow, that's great!

They also have WWE/WWF....it's amazing! It's all up to who/what gets uploaded to the site. On a side note, on NFL days it's common that the link gets booted out, so

don't be surprised if that happens. Another site is p2p4u.com.

It's a great site to watch NHL games, I just watched the end of the blues/kings game..shootout. However, yes, NCAA D-1 hockey games are the exception, and rare, yet it is worth noting that a UMD fan does occasionally provide content. Perhaps, one day, a Sioux fan will do likewise. Time will tell.

It's a great site to watch NHL games, I just watched the end of the blues/kings game..shootout. However, yes, NCAA D-1 hockey games are the exception, and rare, yet it is worth noting that a UMD fan does occasionally provide content. Perhaps, one day, a Sioux fan will do likewise. Time will tell.

Thanks!

i watched the michigan/air force game from regionals last year on justintv... i might have also watched the bemidji/cornell game from regionals on there as well... it wasn't too bad.