SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UMD BULLDOGS

AZSIOUX

This is going to sound arrogant, but what the hell...

Genoway is a complete defenseman, but I think what we really are missing from him is on ice leadership and the offense from the blue line.

We are NOT lacking on defense. I still think our D can handle UMD's top line. The question is who makes more mistakes and can the other team make it count.

My thoughts exactly. There's a C stitched on his sweater for a reason.

Nothing like Duluth news to get some Sue fans all excited...then crush their hopes! ;)

Dogs will come out with lots of energy. I like our chances with Genoway being out. Bulldogs will come out with lots of energy.

My hopes are just fine, thanks. :D

Everyone likes their chances against us without Chay. This is nothing new.

We'll see, we'll see....

Nothing like Duluth news to get some Sue fans all excited...then crush their hopes! :D

Dogs will come out with lots of energy. I like our chances with Genoway being out. Bulldogs will come out with lots of energy.

Must be a UMD grad as you do not know how to spell as it is Sioux. Time to put the dogs to sleep!!!!!

Nothing like Duluth news to get some Sue fans all excited...then crush their hopes! :D

nothing like coming to the decc without our best player and captain to get all you dog fans hopes up about getting a few points this weekend ;)

Nothing like Duluth news to get some Sue fans all excited...then crush their hopes! ;)

will the dogs come out with a lot of energy? ;):D

dogs have nice scoring talent up front and a solid team. hope the sioux can grab the 2 points tonight! go sioux! sweep those dogz

No hopes crushed here, I have total faith in my Sioux!!

And besides Duluth news sucks all the time, that goes for the newspaper as well... :D

I say by the end of the weekend they're going to change a Duluth goalie's initials to "K.Y."

Yup, UND will be slipping it in so much and so often that Bulldog goalie will henceforth be known as "KY Hjelle". ;)

because those pucks will be sliding right in that net with eaze ;):D

I say by the end of the weekend they're going to change a Duluth goalie's initials to "K.Y."

Yup, UND will be slipping it in so much and so often that Bulldog goalie will henceforth be known as "KY Hjelle". ;)

So, when a goal is "under review" will it be an x-ray or an MRI? ???

While it has probably already been said, and as noted in the Heardit today, the Sioux are playing their last series in the DECC.

For those of you who are able, and have not been to game in the DECC, get in your car now and drive there. It is a great old time venue. One of the last of the old great ones in the WCHA. The Barn. The Winter Sports Building. Dane County Coliseum. Williams Arena. The Broadmoor World Arena. There are probably others, but these are the ones that I remember best.

I think the Sioux are going to have their hands full this weekend but the Bulldogs will also have their hands full. UND has a lot of balance while UMD has a solid line that is probably one of the best in the country. I say split this weekend.

So, when a goal is "under review" will it be an x-ray or an MRI? ???

Fiber optic camera, like a colonoscopy. ;)

kay why Hjelle, <clap> <clap> <clap-clap-clap>

kay why Hjelle, <clap> <clap> <clap-clap-clap> ...