SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ Michigan Tech

AZSIOUX

After a week off the Sioux return to the ice in Houghton vs Michigan Tech. The Sioux last played in Anchorage and came out of there with a split. Michigan Tech comes off a bye week as well and last played in Colorado Springs getting swept by the Tigers. Lets go Sioux!!

und.gif

Overall Record: 4-1-1 (.750)

WCHA: 2-1-1, 5 points

Home: 3-0-1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about 4-1 Sioux Friday night with BE making a few great saves but letting an easy one slide by, then 3-1 Sioux Saturday night with Dell keeping it close and the Sioux adding an empty-netter at the end?

Not supposed to be greedy on the road but....we need 4 this week!

Tech split a pair of 3-1 home games with SCSU. Considering how difficult it's going to be to get points out of most league opponents this year, I'd really like to see four points. Considering how easily UAA was dispatched this weekend, I'm a little more ornery about last Saturday than I was before.

Agreed, I'd love to see the Sioux return with 4 points this weekend.

MTU looks like they've found an offense a bit this year. Hopefully the d-corps can shut them down and then provide Dell/Eidsness with some goal support.

Tech's offense appears to be top-heavy. Let's shut 'em down!

Go Sioux! :angry:

Tech split a pair of 3-1 home games with SCSU. Considering how difficult it's going to be to get points out of most league opponents this year, I'd really like to see four points. Considering how easily UAA was dispatched this weekend, I'm a little more ornery about last Saturday than I was before.

couldn't agree more, the loss last saturday looks worse and worse. but we can't do anything about it except hope the boys come out flying both nights and come back with 4 points.

Not to make an excuse but it is much different playing an opponent at home rather than away. Definitely got the advantage when playing at home.

Michigan Tech is definitely top heavy on offense. If we can contain their top line this weekend the Sioux can definitely take four points from them. Their top line has accounted for 11 goals, second line has 2 goals, third line has 1 goal and the fourth line has none(info from Brad Schlossman).

Not to make an excuse but it is much different playing an opponent at home rather than away. Definitely got the advantage when playing at home.

Michigan Tech is definitely top heavy on offense. If we can contain their top line this weekend the Sioux can definitely take four points from them. Their top line has accounted for 11 goals, second line has 2 goals, third line has 1 goal and the fourth line has none(info from Brad Schlossman).

Match up Zajac's line with MTU's top line...end of story. 4 points! :angry:

Appears they will be, for a price.

pretty sure thats the same system UND uses and i remember in the past that maybe tech or it was another school that allowed it for free to those who arer paid subscribers through the und site. I may be wrong but im sure we will hear this week if this is the case or not

pretty sure thats the same system UND uses and i remember in the past that maybe tech or it was another school that allowed it for free to those who arer paid subscribers through the und site. I may be wrong but im sure we will hear this week if this is the case or not

You are correct. My Sioux login info works (for the free audio subscription), but, of course, I'll have to pay the monthly fee to watch the games.

You are correct. My Sioux login info works (for the free audio subscription), but, of course, I'll have to pay the monthly fee to watch the games.

If you pay for the SiouxExtra subscription are you able to get the video on the MT site?,

If you pay for the SiouxExtra subscription are you able to get the video on the MT site?,

By looking at the last (thoughts, articles, and predictions thread) @MTU series thread, those with SiouxXtra did get the webcasts at no additional charge. So I'm guess it'll be the same this year. Won't know for sure until they list the games on the SiouxXtra schedule.

Agreed, I'd love to see the Sioux return with 4 points this weekend.

MTU looks like they've found an offense a bit this year. Hopefully the d-corps can shut them down and then provide Dell/Eidsness with some goal support.

Anything less than a sweep this weekend is UNACCEPTABLE.

Anyone know what channel in the Devils Lake area that we can listen to the game on?

Per the Fighting Sioux website:

Men's Hockey

Devils Lake, N.D. KDLR 1240 AM

Dickinson, N.D. KTLC 1460 AM

Fargo, N.D. KFGO 790 AM

Grand Forks, N.D. KQHT 96.1 FM

Langdon, N.D. KYTZ 106.7 FM

Mahnomen, Minn. KRJM 101.5 FM

Minot, N.D. KRRZ 1390 AM

Plentywood, Mont. KATQ 1070 AM

Warroad, Minn. KRWB 1410 AM

Williston, N.D. KDSR 101.1 FM

Per the Fighting Sioux website:

Men's Hockey

Devils Lake, N.D. KDLR 1240 AM

Dickinson, N.D. KTLC 1460 AM

Fargo, N.D. KFGO 790 AM

Grand Forks, N.D. KQHT 96.1 FM

Langdon, N.D. KYTZ 106.7 FM

Mahnomen, Minn. KRJM 101.5 FM

Minot, N.D. KRRZ 1390 AM

Plentywood, Mont. KATQ 1070 AM

Warroad, Minn. KRWB 1410 AM

Williston, N.D. KDSR 101.1 FM

http://www.fightingsioux.com/ViewArticle.d...TCLID=204812886

That list is a bit different than the one on the REA site; theralph site is apparently not up to date.