SiouxSports.com Forum

Bloomington Kennedy Mites Sponsor Opportunity

MafiaMan

I posted this earlier in "Community" and with Jim's permission, have moved this to the Men's Hockey section in the hopes of making this happen...

I've often joked with my Gopher friends on weekends at the Bloomington Ice Gardens that it would be amusing if one of the mite teams was sponsored by something affiliated with the Fighting Sioux. Well, here's my chance - I received an e-mail today from our association asking for sponsors. This one caught my eye, especially due to the sponsor name on the back of a mite team set of hockey jerseys. I'd be more than happy to kick in a chunk of money myself to see "SIOUXSPORTS.COM" written on the back of a team set of jerseys right smack dab in the heart of the land of maroon and gold and thought I'd throw it out there to people on this message board. If you're interested in participating in such a venture, PM me and I'll add up what we might be able to contribute and if it's anywhere near $500, we'll go from there. Go Sioux!

Team Sponsor - $500

Lots of kids would quit.

Don't count on it. I'm in the north metro, and you'd be surprised at all the kids on opposing teams from Elk River, Blaine, Centennial, Anoka, and St. Cloud that are wearing some sort of Sioux gear when they show up at the rink.

OK, I have until November 15th to round up some funds...I'm a bit hesitant to put my home address here, so if you're interested in contributing, send me a PM and I'll reply back with my address. Judging by the handful of responses I've seen so far, I'm in the neighborhood of $100-$150, so I'm hoping for some more interest. Thanks everyone!

Count me in for $20.00 maybe more if you get close... having a SiouxSports team calling BIG home would be fun... come on Sioux Alumni in the south metro.. support these kids.. I wonder if Sensors might help out a bit.

I pulled this from the community page... I got $40.00 for ya.. come on South Metro Alumni - support a Twin Cities hockey team.

OK, I have until November 15th to round up some funds...I'm a bit hesitant to put my home address here, so if you're interested in contributing, send me a PM and I'll reply back with my address. Judging by the handful of responses I've seen so far, I'm in the neighborhood of $100-$150, so I'm hoping for some more interest. Thanks everyone!

Put me in for $50. PM your info and I'll cut a check when you're ready. And take some pics of our proteges in their gear. :angry:

Put me in for $50. PM your info and I'll cut a check when you're ready. And take some pics of our proteges in their gear. :angry:

Thanks for the help, ScottM! I'm in the neighborhood of $250 in pledges at the moment. I'm going to inform the coordinator that this is ineed a 'go'. I need to turn in a check by November 15th to the association and we're off!