SiouxSports.com Forum

Bloomington Kennedy Mites Sponsor Opportunity

MafiaMan

I'll bite on this one MafiaMan. Especially it it will help keep your kid off of the street and going down the

same paths in life taken by his old man. Besides, I probably owe it to you from our darts game a few years back.

To whom shall check be made payable, and to where shall it be sent?

I just sent you a PM.

OK, I have until November 15th to round up some funds...I'm a bit hesitant to put my home address here, so if you're interested in contributing, send me a PM and I'll reply back with my address. Judging by the handful of responses I've seen so far, I'm in the neighborhood of $100-$150, so I'm hoping for some more interest. Thanks everyone!

How is the fund raising going, MM? Are you near your goal?

How is the fund raising going, MM? Are you near your goal?

I have almost accumulated enough funds to book my week-long trip to Cancun fully sponsor one Kennedy mites team. I would like to thank those of you who contributed their funds to this effort and look forward to sipping margaritas on the beach of the Caribbean to sharing some photos once the banners and jerseys have been ordered.

Last call for contributors - I've raised $420 of the $500 goal thus far, not including my own contribution. Thank you all again for your support.

If you don't get another $80, does that mean Zygi Wilf will stop taking my calls? It was kinda nice to be part-owner of a sports dynasty even if only for a little while. :D

If you don't get another $80, does that mean Zygi Wilf will stop taking my calls? It was kinda nice to be part-owner of a sports dynasty even if only for a little while. :D

Update: Received another $40 contribution yesterday evening before practice, so I'm up to $460. I wrote out a check for $500 and secured the sponsorship of the Intermediate Mites team. The mite coordinator told me before practice, and I quote, "the sponsorship was the talk of the board meeting last night." Thanks again, everyone.

Update: Received another $40 contribution yesterday evening before practice, so I'm up to $460. I wrote out a check for $500 and secured the sponsorship of the Intermediate Mites team. The mite coordinator told me before practice, and I quote, "the sponsorship was the talk of the board meeting last night." Thanks again, everyone.

Shoots, scores!!

Sorry I missed this thread :D Send me your address, I'm in for the last $40.

Wanting to check up on our team, I googled "Bloomington Kennedy Mites" and must say that, though they didn't teach me much about the team, I liked the first couple hits...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bloomington+kennedy+mites

I see our intermediates had their 2nd dryland practice tonight: http://www.kennedyhockey.org/page/show/99146-calendar. Excellent.

Wanting to check up on our team, I googled "Bloomington Kennedy Mites" and must say that, though they didn't teach me much about the team, I liked the first couple hits...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bloomington+kennedy+mites

I see our intermediates had their 2nd dryland practice tonight: http://www.kennedyhockey.org/page/show/99146-calendar. Excellent.

Intermediate Mites Scrimmage

In this link on youtube, MafiaMan Jr is in the green Sioux jersey with the yellow pinney over it (#14) trying to hustle back on defense to stop Brady Burton from scoring...

Update: Full $500 sponsorship has been received. Any late-comers to the game will simply allow me to offer a small refund to those folks who kindly kicked in $100 apiece to make this happen.

Also, I've received word that SiouxSports.com is the sponsor for the Kennedy Intermediate Gold team.

Update: Kennedy jersey was hand-delivered to me five minutes ago by one of the head coaches. PM me with your cell phone number if you would like me to send you a picture of the back of the jersey. When I have more time, I'll post pictures here or on Facebook.

Thanks again to all who made this happen!